Heavy hearts

"Wait, are you crying?"

Ignoring his question, I opened the door and entered inside.

"Y/n!"

I walked towards my bed, as my eyes watered again. Just then, my body was jerked back, as I hit a strong chest.

His wrapped his arms around my neck from behind, as he rested his chin besides my face.

"What happened?"

I couldn't control my tears again. I broke down, as he turned me to face him. Emgulfing me into a tight hug, I wrapped my hands around his body.

He patted my back, and led me towards the bed. Crying, I sat down beside him as he kept rubbing my back to calm me.

My nose turned red and eyes were puffy, as my energy levels went down. He stared at me for a while, and brought me water. Gulping it down quickly, I breathed heavily.

"Now tell me, what happened..."

.

I told him everything that happened, after he dropped me home. The time when Soobin apologised, the date, them both betraying me this way, everything...

His face turned dark, as his cold eyes stared at me. Letting out a deep breath, he finally spoke.

"Y/n, don't cry. He doesn't deserve a beautiful soul like you..."

My eyes met his, as my lips formed a crescent.

Okay now, everything that was about to happen, happened. Now what?

"But..."

"But what?"

"I don't want to see them again..."

He nodded in understanding.

"If I stay here for more time, I'm sure I'll have a heartbreak this way again...

Can you help me with one thing?"

I looked into his eyes, as they glowed in the dim lights. He raised his eyebrows and nodded.

"I want to rent a room for me..."

Chuckling, he stood up. I stared at him confusingly, as he walked towards my closet.

"Pack your things."

My eyes widened in shock as well as satisfaction. Sighing, I quickly emptied my clothes. It didn't took too much time, as there were few. Grabbing my accessories, makeup products and rest of the things, I shoved them inside my luggage.

I stood up and dusted my hands.

"Done."

"Let's go."

Without thinking once, I pulled my luggages and followed him. His driver helped me adjust them into the car, as I sat on the backseat with Taehyung.

The ride began, as I observed the surroundings. Everything felt so numb and blank. The rain had stopped falling, but the streets were damp.

The smell of the gravel hit my nose, as the dark weather made me feel spiritless. It was the first time, I felt this way on a rainy day.

The cool breeze hit my face, as I felt a tingling sensation in my nose. I sneezed out loud, and felt as if my nose was blocked.

Ugh, I caught cold again...

After a while, we reached at a destination. Glacing around, I was surprised to see a big luxurious bungalow.

A light gasp escaped my mouth observing the sight infront of me. Hearing Taehyung opening the door for me, I got out of the car. The driver helped us with the luggage, as I followed Taehyung behind.