A new beginning

___________________

Taehyung's POV:-
___________________

"Jimin! She's not here!"

"What?"

Y/n is missing from the cafe, as well as Jungkook. I tried calling her many times, but her phone was switched off.

Where the hell are they!?

Did Jungkook do someth- NO!

I'm sure she'll be around somewhere...

"Taehyungah, look there's an abandoned alley here. I think we should check!"

I nodded and followed him.

My heartbeat kept increasing, as the time was passing by. Her sudden absence made me panic in fear.

After running for a while, we came to a dark place. There was a deserted park near, which was empty.

"I don't think she's he- Wait. What's that?"

Jimin suddenly walked towards one of the tree, kneeling down. He stared at the ground with widened eyes.

"This- This is blood..."

I kneeled besides him, to see the road covered with a puddle. It was wet, which made us doubt something happening just minutes ago or so.

"Did something happen here?"

"I don't know... Call the police."

Not even after few minutes, the sirens wailed closer as the officers inspected the scene. We even reported them about Y/n, and they started the investigation.

Waiting for few minutes impatiently, I started thinking about her again.

Where is she?

How is she right now?

Is she okay?

What did that brat do to her?

"Excuse me, Mr. Kim..."

I came out of my thoughts and diverted my gaze to the officer's hands. That shiny silver thing, made my heart skip a beat.

The ring.

"Do you recognize this object?"

My eyes widened in horror, as I swallowed a lump my throat.

"Y-Yes... It's Y/n's..."

He narrowed his eyes thinking, as I just stared at him in hope.

"We found it here at the crime scene."

Crime what-

No way.

It's not her blood... Is it?

The negative thoughts hit my mind one after the another, making me sweat.

"Sir! Look at this."

Another officer came, and showed us a map.

"There are three little roads which branch after few kilometers. One goes to a jungle, other to an abandoned farm and the third goes to the other side of the city."

Before nodding, the officer ordered.

"Split up team! Team alpha, second road and Team Beta the third. Quick!"

Not wasting any second, the officers drove off the the two mentioned ways. Me and Jimin decided to split up as well, so that at least one of them would find her asap.