Park

"Here's your lunch!"

I said quickly, as I walked towards my cabin.

Eating my lunch at a lightning speed, I finished my remaining work in no time.

Glancing at the time, it was just 4 pm.

I handed the files to Taehyung, as his eyes scanned the pages. Biting my lip in nervousness, I waited for his approval.

"Good. So, as you're done for today's work, you can leave early."

"Really?"

My eyes widened in excitement.

"And take this file with you. I won't need it till tomorrow."

"Okay sir."

He handed me the file, as I grabbed it. Accidently, my fingers brushed against his, as I quickly pulled the file.

I noticed the corner of his mouth curve a bit. Bowing one last time, I left the cabin.

While walking towards my car, I thought of calling Soobin on a date. I dialled his number, as I waited for him to pick up.

_______________________________

"Hey Soobin!"

"Hey! What's up?"

"Um, are you free right now?"

"Ah...sorry babe, actually I have an important meeting with my boss. So, maybe tomorrow?"

"Oh, sure then."

"Tomorrow afternoon?"

"Okay!"

"Great. Bye then!"

"Bye!"

_______________________________

I shoved the phone inside my purse and drove off towards my room. Entering, I threw the purse and plopped on the couch.

"AH! WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW!"

I kicked my legs in frustration, as boredom took over me. Letting out a deep breath, an idea came across my mind.

What about a solo date?

Sounds good.

My face lit up, as I got up quickly refreshening myself. Wearing a baby pink crop top with white joggers, I applied my favourite lip balm and put on my sneakers.

Checking myself in the mirror once, I decided to walk to my favourite park nearby.

Admiring the nature, my hair flew with the cool breeze. Finally, I reached my destination and took a seat on the wooden bench.

Watching the kids play, made me happy.

I missed my parents and sister. I wished they would be here, to enjoy this time with me...

"Hey?"

A familiar voice made me come out of my thoughts. I looked to my side, to see Jungkook waving his hands.

"Oh, hey..."

I smiled, as he came near me and sat besides. He wore a black oversized t-shirt with white joggers, which completely suited his personality.

His hair were falling on his eyes, which made him look completely different than in the company.

If someone would see him for the first time, no one would even imagine that he can be the COO of the Kim Co.