Cake and Cream

"You look beautiful today, Y/n!"

"Thank you, you too!"

"Hehe, thanks!"

She giggled, while holding my arm. I followed her towards the back of the mansion, where lied a pretty large garden.

Thousands of different plants, were planted neatly on the perfect edges. There were many glass benches arranged, having little tables infront of each.

A mini pond was situated at the corner. The garden was peaceful, and filled with mini lights everywhere, making it a bright and positive place.

"These flowers are all grown by Mr. Kim himself."

"Woah, really?"

"Yeah. He is a dendrophile."

"That's cool."

We chatted about random things, and I was happy to know that we shared many things in common. From food, to favourite shows, we had the same opinions.

At that moment, we heard a loud applause inside the house.

"The party began!"

Lisa exclaimed, before pulling my wrist and leading me towards the main hall. There were double number of people then before, and thousands of flashing lights as well.

We saw Mr. Namjoon cutting a three-tier cake, which was decorated in a forest theme. Feeding the cake to his family members, he thanked everyone who attended his party.

It was such a heartfelt moment, to see them. I missed my family more.

Cheering again, they exited from the stage and there was an announcement for the dinner. We followed the crowed towards the dining hall.

Me and Lisa served ourselves from the huge buffet, and took our seats on one of the tables.

The food looked so delicious.

Just then, hearing two people arguing, my head jolted upwards.

"What are you doing here?"

"What are YOU doing here?"

"I asked first!"

"But I came first!"

"Aishh these stupid asses..."

I whispered to myself in annoyance, before rolling my eyes. Lisa watched us with confusion, as she took a bite of her pizza.

Just then, both of them slammed their plates on the table and sat right infront of me, giving each other fuming glares.

Taehyung and Jungkook are really getting on my nerves right now...

"The cake's really good. Did you try the choco-"

"Strawberry one?"

Taehyung cut Jungkook in the middle of his sentence. Both of them paused, and glared at each other again.

I ignored them, and ate my food quickly. They kept quarreling like kids every minute, which made me laugh but smash them on their face with my plate as well.

I stood up, and followed Lisa to the main hall, leaving them alone. Entering the hall, it felt so calm. The soothing music made me sleepy. The low lights, and the beats, gave a different vibe.

Lisa went to the floor, and moved with the beats. I chuckled, and cheered for her. Meanwhile, many people entered the hall for relaxing themselves.

As I was vibing to the music, I felt my phone vibrating. I picked it up from my purse.