Date

Waking up to the alarm, I felt tired. Doing my usual routine, I decided to wear a denim skirt with a black crop top. I put on a matching denim jacket and shoes.

Putting some light make up, I hurriedly ate my breakfast.

*Beep*

What's that?

Frowning, I walked towards the window to see a black Lamborghini standing infront of my door.

Who's that?

I quickly finished my breakfast, and sprinted out of the door. Taking slow steps towards the driver's seat, the window began rolling down.

An unknown man's face came into view, as my brows furrowed in confusion.

"Mam, I'm your personal driver. Mr. Kim ordered me to pick and drop you from today..."

Oh, I totally forgot about it!

A slight gasp left my lips, as my face lit up. He came out and opened the door for me. Smiling, I got inside and the engine began.

I admired the nature outside. Today's weather was really beautiful.

After a while, the car came to a halt. He opened the door for me again, as I smiled and mouthed a thank you.

As usual, I walked inside the cabin, ready to see the jerk. My eyebrows furrowed in confusion when I didn't see the files today.

"Miss Y/n, we have an important meeting next week. So, from today we have to start planning for it."

His gaze landed on me, as I blankly looked at him. Many thoughts were going on in my mind, as I couldn't really figure out what he said.

"Did you hear me?"

I blinked few times after listening his voice, coming back to the reality.

He rolled his eyes and let out a loud sigh.

"Are you dumb?"

Wait, what-

"What?"

"You gotta be serious about your work."

He slammed his book on the table, making me flinch.

"Y-Yes sir"

I couldn't look into his fiery eyes, so I avoided his gaze. I finally took up all my courage, to ask him.

"Umm, m-may I go home early today?"

I fiddled with my fingers, as my gaze was locked on the floor.

"Why so?"

Shit. Reason y/n, reason!

I panicked internally as I looked around.

"Actually, my roommate isn't feeling well. So, I gotta take her to the hospital..."

Such a stupid reason. But this was the only thing that crossed my mind at the time...

"From when isn't she feeling well?"

My eyes shot open, as they met with his.

"Y-Yesterday...night..."

"So, didn't you take her yesterday?"

"W-we went, but the d-doctor called her again for a checkup."

Shit, I was sluttering so bad.

"To my information, doctors call the patient at least after 7 days for a follow up. Are you sure about what you're saying Miss Y/n?"