Back to work

(Okay, this is gonna be a long chapter,

So brace yourselves.)

___________________

Taehyung's POV:-
___________________

I stepped inside the living room, tossing my keys aside. Noticing a little figure sitting on the couch, savouring ice-cream, the corner of my lips curved slowly.

Giving a glance to the person behind me, I walked towards Y/n. She jolted her head behind, hearing my footsteps.

"You're back! How was..."

She trailed off, before her eyes travelled to a person behind me.

"Hey..."

Ryujin peeked from behind, before smiling awkwardly. They both stared at each other for a while. Y/n blinked slowly, as she looked at me for explanation.

"Umm, I'm Shin Ryujin... the manager of Kim Co."

She offered a handshake to Y/n, to which she responded positively.

"Oh...Nice to meet you..."

Ryujin smiled sadly, before clearing her throat.

"Um so, I'm here to explain you all about the company and to be your personal guide."

Y/n smiled, as she mouthed an 'o' in understanding. Glancing at her for the last time, I walked upstairs to freshen up.

I couldn't help to tell Ryujin about the truth, as the things had already gotten worse. And someday, everyone was gonna know about me, that I was married already... that too to my secretary, few months ago...

So, I trusted her at least. And because of her acting skills previously, it made her a perfect person for this work.

I wanted Y/n to have a trusted friend, and a supporter in her work, and I thought Ryujin would be perfect.

So yeah, I planned all this out.

Taking a quick bath, I changed into my comfy pyjamas, as the sun began to set already. Leaving my hair falling to my face, I walked downstairs.

Seeing them both laughing, made me happy internally. Noticing my presence, Ryujin stood up and bowed.

"Okay Y/n, it was good to meet you! So are you coming out tomorrow?"

I looked at them in confusion, as Y/n looked at me with surprise.

"Actually... Ryujin was planning a day out with me before I get to work... So-"

"Ahh. Why not!"

They watched me amused, as they grinned looking at each other.

"Okay then, we'll meet tomorrow!"

"Sure!"

Smiling in satisfaction, I gestured her a thumbs up, before she gestured me back and left. Sighing, I turned around to see Y/n, but she already left.

Tip toeing upstairs, I found her laying on the bed. Walking towards her, I laid down besides her. She noticed my presence, and looked at me from the corner of her eye.

"Aren't you tired?"

She asked, yawning cutely.

"I am."

"Then why don't you rest?"

"I don't feel like..."

My eyes diverted to her doe ones, staring at them blankly.