After long time

"Good morning Ta-"

I paused in my tracks, as I saw Mr. Park standing infront of Taehyung's desk.

"G-Good morning sir, and Mr. Park..."

Bowing, I passed an awkward smile to them, as I noticed Taehyung's widened eyes.

I know, I was going to fuck up again...

"Good morning Ms. Lee."

Taehyung cleared his throat, as he signalled me to sit.

"Miss Y/n, today is our last day for the preparation. So, how's the progress?"

Wait. I almost forgot that we're leaving tomorrow for our business trip!

"I've done the presentations. I just need to arrange some files and plan your schedule for a week in New York."

"Good. I hope you do it today itself."

"Yes sir."

Smiling, I got up as he handled me some files, which included the schedule of the meetings.

"Miss Lee, I see you are really hardworking and almost prepared for the business trip."

I turned around to meet eyes with Mr. Park, who stared into my orbs deeply.

He was another freaking handsome man, with whom I couldn't conversate properly.

"Y-Yes..."

"But are you prepared mentally?"

.

"Uh, actually...this is my first international trip alone...So, I'm a bit nervous, but-"

He cut me off by leaving a small chuckle, as he passed his mochi smile at me.

"It's okay. Me and my team will be there too. So, you don't have to worry. Okay?"

Aww, he's too nice...

"Yes. Thank you Mr.Park"

He nodded and passed me a smile, before I grabbed the rest of the files and walked towards my cabin.

Stretching my arms out, I started working for today. I wanted to finish all my tasks at the earliest, so that I could spend more time with my family.

I texted my parents the address of the restaurant, and we discussed the time too.

3 pm.

Ah, I had only 4 hours to complete my work...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Knock*

"Yes, come in."

Hearing footsteps approaching me, I looked up to see Taehyung carrying a paper bag in his hand.

"How's the progress?"

"Almost 90 percent done."

He peeked at my computer, and pulled a chair beside mine and took a seat.

"How bout you?"

"I'm done with everything."

Nodding to his response, I went back to work.

"Y/n, eat before it gets cold."

He handed me a parcel. I narrowed my eyes and took it. I opened it to see a sandwich, and without wasting a second, I took a bite of it.

While savouring the taste, something suddenly crossed my mind.

"Wait. You brought me food again?"