Care

"Oh. Taehyung!"

He diverted his eyes towards Taehyung, who was busy flipping the pages of the calender.

"We have a dinner tomorrow in Park Co. Make sure to come. You're given a special invitation."

He hit his shoulder playfully, as Taehyung stared at him. He showed Mr. Park a thumbs up, as he smiled and exited with Taehyun.

"Let's go. We have a lot of work today."

Taehyung casually stated, as he took large steps outside the hall. Sighing, I followed him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yawning, I glanced at the time.

Yay, time to go home!

Although there was a lot of reports to handle today, I still completed it in no time.

Jumping out of my chair excitedly, I gathered my belongings and walked outside my cabin.

Ignoring the rude ass as usual, I walked towards the door.

"Wait."

Rolling my eyes, I turned around and gave him a boring stare.

"Come here."

Ugh.

I walked towards his desk, and raised my eyebrows.

"Pass me that bottle."

He pointed to a bottle, which was kept at about a leg distance from him.

"What? Are you serious?"

He rolled his eyes.

"I'm freaking thirsty right now. Give me that quick."

Gritting my teeth, I picked up the bottle and slammed it on his desk.

"Happy!"

I yelled, as I turned back to walk towards the door. Just then, I felt something wet.

On my hair.

And back.

Widening my eyes, I quickly looked behind, as a splash of water hit my face. Shutting my eyes, the water dropped off my face, as I opened my mouth to breath.

Slowly opening my eyes, I saw him sitting on the chair, holding the empty bottle now, with a satisfied smirk on his face.

This fucking brat!

"Wtf?"

I clenched my jaw and fists, ready to throw hands anytime.

"This is your punishment." He smirked again.

"For what?"

"First, for running away today. And second, for not respecting me."

I gave him a 'wtf' face, as he coldly glared at me. I cursed under my breath, million times at this point.

How dare he do this to his secretary, just because of some stupid reasons?

"YOU-"

Raging in anger, I stomped towards him furiously. He quickly got up from his seat, as he eyed my actions carefully.

I threw a fist at him, which he perfectly dodged. Instead, he grabbed my wrist and held it back with all the force.

I used all my strength, and tried to push him back, but he was more stronger. He held my wrists, as they kept trembling.

I began walking backwards because of his force. His smirk grew wider, watching me lose. Before I could process, my feet stepped on something wet.