Stories

Y/N's POV:-
________________

Waking up with a slight headache, I squinted my eyes to see Taehyung focused in his phone.

Meanwhile, I didn't notice I was staring at him.

"How are you feeling?"

"Uh- Better..."

He nodded, before standing up.

"I'm visiting the library. You in?"

"Oh, okay."

"Alright, I'll be downstairs."

He dissappeared in seconds, as I yawned again. Sighing, I took a quick bath.

Deciding to wear a white shirt dress which was till me knees, I added matching jewelries with my favourite lip balm at the end. Putting on my sneakers, I sprinted downstairs.

Spotting him standing near the car, I walked towards him. He noticed my presence, and scanned me from top to bottom.

Perv-

Without saying a word, he went to the other side and sat inside the car. The driver helped me get in the car, as I took my seat comfortably.

There was a drop dead silence inside the car. My mind diverted to yesterday's incident again, as I couldn't stop thinking about my dream last night.

I felt a shiver run down my spine, after imagining that accident.

The girl in that photo...

Did he had a girlfriend?

My curiosity was increasing every second, as I couldn't control my urge to ask him about it.

"Taehyung."

He glanced at me, before rolling his eyes and looking away.

"It's Mr. Kim, Miss..."

Sighing loudly, I clasped my hands.

"Mr. Kim, can I ask you something?"

"Hmm?"

"D-Did you had a girlfriend...?"

I sluttered. His expressions blanked, as he looked at me.

"Why do you wanna know?"

"I-It's just that...My dream last night made me question it..."

He narrowed his eyelids, before sighing.

"Yes I did."

My heart dropped at that moment.

That means that folder was specially made for her...

"Do you have a girlfriend n-now...?"

My voice was barely audible, as my heartbeat raced against my chest, to hear his answer.

Just then, the car suddenly came to a halt.

"We're here."

He mumbled quickly, before getting out of the car.

"Huh?"

He ignored my question...

Getting out of the car, I followed him inside the grand library. It was huge.

The golden chandeliers, and the elegant glass figurines made the library look aesthetic. The walls were ochre, and finished off with a glossy texture.

As my eyes diverted back to him, he had already dissappeared. Sighing, I walked towards one of the shelves, glancing at the books. Yawning, I sheepishly explored the books.