Dream

My eyes shot towards my side, to see Mr. Jeon sitting with his plate.

"Oh, hello Mr. Jeon-"

"Jungkook."

"Ah...J-Jungkook"

I nervously smiled and sipped my soup.

Shit. It was too hot.

In a second, I choked on my soup, and covered my mouth as I began coughing loudly.

His eyes widened, as he quickly brought his glass of water towards my mouth. Grabbing it, I quickly gulped down the water, with my watery eyes.

Taking a deep breath, I calmed down.

"Thanks..."

I smiled lightly, as I placed the glass on the table.

"So...how's your job doing?"

"Pretty...good?"

"You're really talented. You deserved to get this job."

What-

I looked up at him in confusion, as he smiled, showing his bunny teeth.

"A lot of people applied for this post before you. And you know what? None of them got selected. In fact, the secretary who was just appointed last month, got fired after 2 days of his work."

My eyes widened in shock, as I looked at him again.

"2 days?"

"Yeah. And talking about the present, you were the only one who got selected."

"Really?"

"Yup."

He pinched my cheek lightly, while smiling. Blush crept up my cheek, as I looked down and started drinking my soup again.

"Miss Y/n!"

I turned to the direction of the sound, to see Taehyung narrowing his eyes and glaring at both of us.

"Don't you know, you have to accompany your boss?"

He came closer, as he held his plate in his hands. I rolled my eyes.

"There isn't a rule like that sir. So, I think I can sit wherever I want."

I turned back casually to my seat, and sipped my soup. I noticed Jungkook smirking, from the corner of my eye.

I could feel burning eyes on my back, wihout even seeing behind.

Taehyung cleared his throat.

"Bring me some soju."

I turned behind to see him already holding a large glass of soju, which was filled till the edge.

"You already have it."

"I want more!"

Aish, this brat.

Taking a deep breath, I gritted my teeth.

"Fine!"

I got up from my seat, and walked towards the drinks section, shooting glares at him.

Once I reached, I ordered the drink as I waited for it impatiently, while tapping my foot. Finally grabbing the glass, I took large steps towards the dining table.

As soon as I reached the table, I saw Taehyung sitting on my chair, besides Jungkook.

Sighing in annoyance, I went besides him and slammed his glass on the table lightly. He noticed me and returned his gaze to Jungkook, who kept glaring at Taehyung.