Solved

I sensed something wrong, so I slowly started backing away from him. Just then, his hands travelled towards my waist and he started tickling me.

"YAH! Haha! Taehyung! Haha!"

He giggled as he still continued tickling me. My back hit the bed, as he hovered above me. I laughed like a maniac, as my stomach started to pain.

I quickly caught his wrists on no time, and heaved up and down.

"You were trying to seduce me, right?"

He asked in his deep voice, which made me nod in dissaproval.

"Are you crazy? Why would I?"

"Cause I'm hot."

He winked. I made a disgusted face in return.

"Then why did cup my mouth, when I was trying to yawn?"

Oh.

"Ah, I thought you were gonna speak something in between when I was on a call with Jisoo."

"Ohh. Wait, what did she say?"

"As usual..."

My smile slowly faded away, as my face turned into a frown. The lies hit me again. My mind was blank, as a tear left my eye.

"Yah, come here!"

He pulled my wrists in just one go, and made me sit upright.

Woah, he is so strong...

He pulled me into a hug, which made me jungshook. His warm body collided with mine, as he wrapped his hands around my waist.

He clutched me tightly, as if I was going to run away. I felt a tingling sensation in my body, as my heart beat raced against my chest.

He pushed a strand of my hair behind, as he buried his head in the crook of my neck.

"It's okay Y/n. You are strong."

Whenever someone tries to comfort me, I know that my tears won't stop.

I became a crying mess in no time, as I wrapped my hands around his neck mindlessly. I just needed someone who could comfort me.

And at this moment, it was him...

I felt so glad to have him here, and let all my emotions out. My mind felt a bit empty, after crying for a while.

I still can't believe, that I would be a cry baby infront of my boss oneday...

He sushed me and patted my back. I didn't realize my eyes getting heavy, as my body wasn't supporting me.

Shutting my eyes, my hands loosened as I fell asleep. The last thing I could feel was being laid down, and a strong arm was being wrapped around me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Waking up with a heaviness, I noticed a familiar figure infront of me.

"Good morning Y/nah!"

Squinting my eyes open, I looked around for Taehyung, who already left. Looking at Jisoo, I forced a smile.

"Morning..."

I quickly woke up and had a bath. Ignoring her, I had my breakfast. I felt her confused glances, as I walked towards my closet.

Wearing a simple blue v-neck top, and white wide leg jeans, I applied my usual lip balm and little make up.

"Y/nah, what did you eat yesterday?"

Without sparing a glance at her, I acted deaf and wore my shoes.

"Yah!"

Ignore.

Just then, she came towards me and turned me around, glaring into my eyes.

"What?"

"I'm asking you something."

I acted confused, thinking.

"I'm sorry, maybe I didn't hear you. Gotta go."

"Wait!"

She pulled my arm again, and made me turn towards her.

"What?"

"What's wrong? Why're you acting this way?"

She's getting on my nerves now...

"Me or you?"

"Huh? What do you mean?"

I chuckled sarcastically, rolling my eyes.

"Where were you yesterday?"

I stared into her eyes confidently, waiting for my answer.

"I told you right, I was at Kai's home."

"Don't lie to me Jisoo..."

She paused, as her eyes widened a bit. She frowned again, hiding her shocked expressions.

"Seriously Y/n? You're doubting me now?"

Taking a deep breath, I spoke finally.

"Of course I'll doubt you when you broke up with Kai already!"

Her eyes widened, as she diverted her eyes towards the floor. Watching her expressions, made me grit my teeth in anger.

"H-How did you k-know?"

"He told me himself."

Gulping, I noticed her tears were forming. She looked at me again, and hugged me.

"I'm sorry Y/n! I didn't mean to lie to you!"

Letting out a deep sigh, I pushed her slightly.

"I don't want any explanation. Just tell me where'd you go."

She calmed herself, as he wiped her hardly fallen tears.

"Don't get me wrong, bu-"

"Is it Soobin?"

.

She nodded her head, which made me chuckle again.

"No no! That's what I said, don't get me wrong! Listen, after I broke up with Kai, I wasn't in the state to work properly. Oneday Soobin noticed this, and he told me to visit one of his friend, who gave a good relationship advice."

I rolled my eyes, and folded my arms.

"From that day, after work I used to go to his friend's home, where I met his girlfriend too. They made me feel better. We watched movies, and even shared everything. And in this process of moving on, I didn't notice that I was distancing myself from you..."

My expressions softened a bit, after hearing these words.

"Is this true?"

"You can ask Soobin as well as his friend. I'm not lying Y/n. I never knew this decision of mine, would raise doubts in your mind..."

She pleaded with her puppy eyes.

Wait, what if she is really telling the truth this time?

Should I trust her?

"Trust me Y/n. One last time. I won't hide anything from you from now on..."

Staring into her guilty eyes, I took a deep sigh.

"Please..."

Maybe...I should give her a chance. I'll confirm it anyway with Soobin as well...

"Fine."

"Thank you so much!"

She hugged me again, as I waved her bye quickly and sprinted out the door. In no time, my car arrived. Finally, after half an hour, I reached my destination.