Truth?

Hearing footsteps approaching the door, the door knob slowly twisted open.

I looked up to see a tall man, incredibly handsome, wearing a loose black t-shirt and white joggers.

"H-Hello, I'm Lee Y/n. Is Mr. Kim Jong-In here?"

"It's me. Are you here for the registration?"

He smiled, as his little dimple appeared.

"Y-Yes I mean n-no!"

I stuttered so bad, and hung my head down in embarrassment. Taking a deep breath, I spoke again.

"Actually, I wanted to talk to you."

His smile faded, as his face became serious. He frowned and looked at me in confusion.

"What is it?"

"About J-Jisoo."

His face became pale, as I noticed his jaw clenching.

"I'm her best friend. Please..."

I looked at him in hope, as he glared at me.

"Okay."

He led me towards one of the small balcony, which was attached to the dance hall. Closing the glass door, he signalled me to sit.

"What about her?"

"Is it okay if I call you Kai?"

He chuckled for a second before nodding his head, then went back to serious mode.

I think there's something fishy between them...

"Are you dating her?"

He let out a deep sigh, before biting his lower lip.

"Was."

"What do you mean...was?"

"We broke up after few days, when we started dating..."

No...Don't tell me that...

I stared at him, waiting for him to tell more.

"So, actually I started falling for her when I saw her acting oneday. And then, we began talking and just hanging out. I didn't knew about her feelings though, but I knew that I was falling for her more...Then oneday I decided to confess my true feelings towards her. But that was where it went wrong."

My eyebrows furrowed, as I leaned forwards to listen more carefully.

"She didn't expect me to actually plan a future with her. She just thought, that I was dating for fun. That was the day we broke up...She never met me again..."

He sighed and stared at the floor in disappointment.

Wait...

"So, you haven't met for how many days?"

"Probably three."

My heart sunk, and my breath hitched.

"But why are you asking all this?"

"Actually...I just thought she stayed at your home these 2-3 days..."

"No way! We never went to each other's house! We- wait. You wanna say, she is dating someone else?"

That's it. I couldn't take it anymore.

I gulped and looked at him, who stared at me with his widened eyes. Tears began forming in my eyes. Before I could burst out, I stood up quickly.

"Thank you so much Kai."

Before he could say something further, I stormed out of the building. My vision became blurred, as I sprinted towards my home.