Chapter 2- Everything Will Be Fine

Jimin- "Sad?"
He asked as he saw her expression change in a second.

Y/n- "For them? Never!"
She said mockingly.

They both saw the huge mansion in front of them. It's been years since they left this mansion.

Jimin looked at y/n. She was trying hard to control her tears.
She was sad. Not for her parents. But for this home where she spent her childhood. Where she made thousands of memories.

She sighed and looked at Jimin.

Y/n- "Let's go."

Jimin nodded, and they both went inside.

~~~

They entered the mansion and soon were greeted by the maids.

Maid - "Uhm... Miss y/n and Mr. Jimin? Please come inside. "
She said with a warm smile, which Jimin gratefully returned to her. But y/n was still looking here and there trying not to be awkward.

As they went with the maid, they saw a middle-aged lady sitting on the couch.

~~~

Y/n's pov

As soon as we entered the hall, we saw her. It's not like I haven't seen her in years and all.

She looked at me, her eyes different than usual. I felt different. I had a feeling that something was not right. But I decided to ignore it.

She walked to me with a smile, probably fake, but I couldn't care less.

Mrs. Park (Park Haewon y/n and Jimin's mom)- "Y/n, Jimin...."
She said in a low voice, enough for them to hear.

Mrs Park - "You came here after a long time y/n. What has it been, 7 years? 7 years since you left."

Y/n chuckled sarcastically but secretly.

Y/n- "8, actually. I'm glad that you at least tried."

A/n pov

Mrs Park's hands formed into fists as she controlled her anger but still kept a fake smile on her face.

Mrs. Park - "Oh y/n, you're so funny, haha. Let's just get to the point, me and your father want to talk with you. Something really important."

Y/n just rolled her eyes and sat on the couch. Jimin greeted his mother, too, and on the same couch as y/n.

Their conversations always go like this, but y/n's mom didn't fire back today as she does every time. Jimin's relationship with his parents is better than that of y/n.

Jimin- "uhm... Mom, you said Dad wants to talk too, but where is he?"

Mrs. Park - "Oh, he must be coming.....there he is!"
She exclaimed the last part as the doorbell rang, indicating he had arrived.

Y/n's pov

The maids opened the door, and he walked in. He entered the hall, and he smiled lightly as soon as his eyes fell on me. Now I had confirmed that something was wrong

Mr. Park (Park Jinyoung, y/n and Jimin's father)- "You came? I didn't expect you to come"

Y/n stood up and said a bit loudly,
Y/n- "Come to the point, dad."