Chapter 18- Fighting

(T.w- contains murder and mention of rape and blood)

A/n pov

Your heart almost jumped out of your ribcages because of the man dressed completely in black standing in front of you with a gun pointed towards you.

"This is what it has come to?"

You gulped and put your hands above in a cautious way. He was a tall, muscular man standing right in front of the door and there was no way you could escape.

He pulled you by your arm, the gun still pointed towards you. Not that you dear death though, but you still tried to get away from him. You didn't like how he touched you.

Your mind was completely a mess and you couldn't even think straight right now.

Y/n- "Leave me the fuck alone!! What do you even want?! What did I ever do to you?!"
You yelled and unknowingly, you were taking out your trusfration on him.

He grabbed your arm and you heard another noise. That's when you realised he wasn't alone. There were 2 more guys with him. And you already started to cry thinking of the worst outcomes possible.

You kicked the guy who held you hostage in the balls and he fell on the ground, groaning in pain. The other two guys also grabbed your arms and you tried to kick them too. But you failed miserably.

You managed to shoot a punch at one man, but the man on the ground stood up and pointed the gun towards you, again.

Man1- "Don't try to be over-smart. Check for weapons or devices."
He commanded his men and they checked your whole house, and your purse, but only found your phone which wasn't with you anyway.

Your jeans don't even have pockets, you're not having your purse and so, there was no chance you could have any device or weapon.

That's what they thought.

So, they told you to get out of the apartment -quietly of course- and get into their car. You know where this is leading to but you were helpless.

You wanted so badly to die. But not in such a disgusting way. And maybe, if they took you out, there might be a chance that you could escape.

So, you did what you were told to. You silently sat in the backseat of the car, your hands cuffed and mouth gagged, even though you were completely silent.

You were crying as the speed of the car slowed down. You looked around in your surroundings and saw a dark, haunting forest.

You cried whatever tears were left as you climbed out of the car.

Man3- "Let's just finish her quickly. I'm bored."

Man2- "Not so soon bro, let's have some fun first!"
He said and you cried even more and closed your eyes. You just decided to let whatever was gonna happen, happen. You completely lost hope and surrendered to them.

But then, you felt the man fall down with a thud. You opened your eyes to see something unexpected, but relieving at the same time.

Jimin stood there looking angrier than you have ever seen him. He went further and punched the man until he (the man) bled and passed out.

The other guys too joined him and the three guys were knocked out, but the one who held the gun was still conscious.

Jimin- "Who sent you?"
He said. You felt someone untying you so you looked back. And it was Jungkook. He too went towards the man later.

The guys were now surrounded by the man, all of them completely pissed off and angry. While you were there crying, still in need of some comfort.

Your sobs got louder gaining attention from everyone. You didn't care who it was, you just dashed towards them and hugged whoever was there.