Chapter 12- Make Them Realise

A/n pov

Everyone watched in awe as Taehyung gracefully explained the project to everyone. His small smiles in between, his posture, his neatly set hair and his suit screamed 'perfect'.

The meeting room, where the meeting is going on, is dimly lit with a presentation showing on the white curtain. Taehyung sat on the leftmost corner with Jimin beside him and Sooyun beside Jimin. The dealer, Mr. Bernard was sitting right in front of him.

Mr. Bernard- "Mr. Kim, it is very unpleasant that Mrs. Kim couldn't come today. I know how hard she must've worked for this wonderful project."

Taehyung got a bit confused when he mentioned her suddenly.
Mr. Bernard- "But... she would be very happy after hearing that...you got the deal."

Silence.

The only silence for a moment while everyone processed Mr. Bernard's words. Until there was total chaos in the room. All the head designers, directors, and employees present there started to cheer loudly.

It took a moment for Taehyung to take it in before a wide boxy smile made its way to Taehyung's lips. He shook hands with Mr. Bernard and they shared a hug. Taehyung heard him muttering 'Good luck'.

Mr. Bernard- "Alright! Enough chaos! Now that we have made this deal, we all will need to work even harder to make this a successful project. So, good luck to all of you. Meeting dismissed!"
He said cheerfully.

After a while, when everyone left, there was just Jimin and Taehyung left in the room. They both looked at each other for a second and then started squealing like teenage girls.

Tae- "Aahh!! Chim-ah I'm so happyyy!! We did this!!"

Jimin- "Yeahhh Omaagahh I can't believe this! But hey! It was all solely possible because of y/n. I will call her right now and tell her-"

Tae- "No!" He said sternly

Tae- "I...I mean I wanna...give her a surprise."
Jimin smirked at his statement as Taehyung widened his eyes.

Tae- "W...what?! I...I mean she deserves a small surprise after all her hard work!!"

Jimin- "Yeah yeah. Go ahead and 'surprise' her."
He said getting an eye roll from Taehyung.

~~~

Y/n was peacefully eating her ice- cream in the hall alone with her phone in her hand as she was wondering if she should call Taehyung or not. It is almost 5 p.m, the meeting might've ended by now, isn't it?

She took another spoonful of ice cream in her mouth when she heard the doorbell ring. Jisoo was in the guest room with Soojin. So, she got up while keeping the bowl on the coffee table.

She opened the door and...a very upset Taehyung stood with his head hanging low. He entered and took off his coat. She approached him with curious eyes.

Y/n- "Tae... Taehyung?
He looked at her with an unreadable expression.

Y/n- "Did we...get the deal?
She asked and heard him sigh deeply. She felt really heartbroken and sad after his gestures that obviously told her that he couldn't get the deal.

Y/n- "I...it's alright Tae-"
She gasped for air as she found herself in the air before she could even complete her sentence.

Taehyung picked her up by her waist and twirled her around with a wide boxy smile. Y/n held his neck and her eyes went wide. He dropped her on the couch and put both his hands on either side, caging her between them.

 He dropped her on the couch and put both his hands on either side, caging her between them