Chapter 11- Fake?

Taehyung again dialled someone's number and put the phone to his ear. After some rings, the person picked up the phone.

Tae- "Good Morning Jimin."
He said and paused as the said boy spoke something that wasn't enough to catch his attention. Because it was on his wife. Who was now kneeling on the bed with pleading eyes as she mouthed 'Please don't tell him'

But he didn't budge.

Tae- "Jimin... I need to tell you something. Y/n is literally breathing flames...she is having a high fever Jimin!"

He said while walking over to the bed to check the thermometer as she heard the muffled but loud 'WHAT' from the other side.

After some humming and nagging about you, he finally handed the phone over

Tae- "he wants to talk to you"
(At that moment y/n knew she fucked up)
She looked at him with puppy eyes hoping that he would make an excuse.

But to her disappointment, that didn't work. He just stared at her blankly with his hand stretched out waiting for her to take the phone. She took it slowly with a small pout and opened her mouth to let out a small 'hello'

But before she could even say anything...

Jimin- "WHAT THE HELL Y/N!! I TOLD YOU A MILLION TIMES NOT TO OVERWORK AND YOU STILL DID?! I SWEAR TO GOD I-"

Y/n- "Sorry..." she said with a low broken voice as she held her tears back.

Jimin sighed heavily as he realized he just scolded his beloved little princess.

Jimin- "Y/n, I'm so sorry. But think of it yourself. We all told you hundreds of times. Yet you didn't listen to any of us. You know how much I love you right? What will I do if something happens to you?"

He said softly in an assuring tone.

Y/n- "I'm...sorry Jiminssi."

She said sobbing slightly.

Jimin- *sigh* "Y/n, sweetheart, please don't cry. Make sure you don't do this again. Hmm? And yeah...take a rest. Everything will be fine."
He assured her to which she just hummed and kept the phone after bidding goodbye.

Tae- "Y/n, I'll get going now. You're gonna take a rest and I'll-"

Y/n- "But I need to attend the meeting!"

Tae- "Are you really gonna come like this? Look at yourself, you look like you don't even have the energy to walk!"

Y/n- "But-"

Tae- "No Buts! You're resting the whole day and that's final."
He said, more like scolded.

She sulked at his cold behaviour.
Y/n- "But...I worked so hard for this. It will all go in vain if I don't attend the meeting..."
She said in a very low voice, almost inaudible, and with a small pout forming on her face.

He still heard her and cupped her cheeks to make her face him.
Tae- "No y/n, it won't go to vain. I know you worked very hard for it, but today, they are only going to tell their decision. I won't recommend wasting your energy for that."
He said softly, staring into her eyes while she stared back into his deep, brown eyes that seemed to hold the world in them.

Tae- "Especially when you're THAT sick."
He continued referring to the thermometer that showed 104°F.
He patted her head and smiled sweeeetly, leaving her all flushed.

Tae- "I'll get going now. I'll ask Noona to come over and look after you. Ok?"
He tried to suppress his laughter when he saw her all red because of their previous interaction and their closeness. She just hummed in response.