Chapter 13- Jealous

A/n pov

It was a really cheerful day for everyone. After a whole month of hard work and continuous meetings, it was finally done. Diamond Stitches was now the best company in Korea and among the top 10 companies in the world.

All the hardships and difficulties had brought them so far. All the employees, workers, designers, Taehyung, and especially y/n, everyone was really happy to be in this place.

And so, as a celebration of all the success, a party was hosted by Taehyung and y/n. It will also have a fashion show which will reflect the new and first ever collection by them.

And now, they were getting ready for the same. Well, only her. Taehyung was already ready and waiting for her to finish getting ready. He smiled to himself when he pulled out something from his pocket.

It was a small box covered with red velvet cloth. He bought it to give it to you someday, and today seems perfect.

He waited a bit more, tapping his feet impatiently on the floor until his patience finally broke. He climbed the stairs and went in front of her door and knocked on it twice.

Tae- "y/n? Are you done yet? Hurry please, we're getting late."

Y/n- "Y...Yes, just 5 more minutes."
Now he was losing it. He wanted to see you as soon as possible.

Tae- "Oh god y/n, how many minutes more? You already took 2 whole hours to get ready. I'm coming inside."
Before you could reply, he breathed inside as you quickly turned around, hiding your back.

He raised his eyebrows before speaking.
Tae- "What's wrong? I see nothing wrong, you look good."

Y/n- "Uhm...aa the...the zipper."
You said nervously.

"It's stuck."
You finally breathed it out when he gave you an intense questioning glare.

Tae- "Huff...just it? Come here, let me help you."

Y/n- "W...What n...no. I can do it."
You cursed yourself for stuttering. But before you could do anything, you felt him pulling you by your waist as both of you were now facing the mirror, your back facing him.

He now got why you went letting him help you. You weren't wearing anything inside. Thanks to your stupid mind to think that it's too hot and that wearing a bra will make you sweat even more.

He gulped looking at your bare back, it was his first time seeing someone like that. He took the zipper and slowly pulled it up, intentionally touching your milky skin in between.

Your heart was beating like crazy, you were sure he could hear it. You could feel your hair at the back of your neck standing. He continued to pull the zipper, carefully observing your expressions. Each time he teased you with his touch, you would shudder and close your eyes. He smirked watching you suffer under his touch.

He was done already, but you didn't open your eyes yet, being too embarrassed. He stared at you for a while until you opened your eyes.

Tae- "See, it's that easy."
He said in a husky voice, the smirk still planted on his lips.

You both stared at each other in the mirror for a while until he spoke again, understanding that it was getting awkward.

Tae- "Don't you think something is missing in your look?"
He said making you check yourself out in the mirror.
You were about to say something when you felt something cold around your neck.

Y/n- "A... Necklace?!"

Tae- "Yeah," He said and smiled.
"Consider it as the first gift from me."

You looked at it again. It was a diamond necklace. Its design was simple yet elegant, just how you like it. The little diamond heart surrounded by even tinier round diamonds, it was matching your wedding ring perfectly.