Chapter 19- The Truth Untold

A/n pov

Jungkook and you pulled out of the hug, his face still a cute pout. You wanted to forgive him, forgive all of them. But you aren't the only one that got fooled. And so, you weren't gonna forgive them unless they told this all to their families.

Jk- "So now, enough of crying. Let's go and have dinner, hmm?"
He said softly but you denied him, saying you don't have an appetite for anything right now.

But then, you felt the bed dip beside you and you were in the air before you knew it. However, the strong, muscular arms that held you didn't belong to Jungkook. It was Taehyung.

He carried you in bridal style to the dinner table while you pleaded to let go. But it fell to a deaf ear and in no time, you were sitting at the dining table.

Despite you telling him numerous times that you didn't wanna eat, he completely ignored you.

Y/n- "Taehyung, are you deaf or something? I said I don't want to eat."

Tae- "And you know, Jin Hyung cooks the best food among us. When we were young he-"

Y/n- "Shut up. I'm going."
You stood up but he pulled you down again. Everyone was already at the table and you didn't want to face them.

Tae- "Ok ok...I'm sorry. Please don't go y/n, for me?"
He pleaded with puppy eyes which you couldn't resist. He looked so cute, too much that for a second you forgot you were ever angry at him.

Y/n- "Ok fine. At least let me wash my hands then?"
You said earning a cute smile and a nod from him which made you happy too.

While Jungkook was watching this with his mouth touching the ground and eyes as big as tennis balls. You didn't listen to him, your best friend since forever. And Taehyung just made a little '🥺' and you're listening to him like a doggy?

This time it was Jungkook who was jealous. But it faded away when he realised, this is how it is supposed to be. He is supposed to be jealous of Taehyung, not Taehyung jealous of him.

You came back after washing your hands and settled down on the chair beside Taehyung. Everyone was already at the table waiting for you, so they wasted no time before serving everyone.

There was complete silence at the table, no one dared to say anything. You glared over to Jimin and he looked too pale. You understood that he had cried just as much as you did.

You all were eating peacefully, passing small 'wow's and 'nice's for the tasty food. You had many queries and you wanted to clear them. So you glanced over to Yoongi who was right in front of you.

Y/n- "Yoongi oppa, can I ask you something?"
You asked and everyone's attention went to you.

Yoongi- "Of course."

Y/n- "Are you all really Mafias?"
He thought for a second and spoke.

Yoongi- "Kind of. We don't do anything much like the 'mafias' you're talking about, but we do get involved in raids and stuff."
You nodded slightly at his reply.

Y/n- "But...the police...they don't catch you?"
He chuckled softly.

Yoongi- "No y/n, the government knows this and they even provide shelter and food for the women and children we rescue. We have a lot of connections and there is no way the police could catch us."
He said and you 'oh'ed.

The rest of the dinner went pretty well. You were pretty much silent and slightly giggling in between Jin's jokes.

They all went to their houses even after you and Taehyung told them not to go since it was too late. You both too, slept in your own rooms.