Chapter 6- Marriage

Jackson - "Taehyung is a mafia y/n. And your brother Jimin-"
They suddenly heard the door opening.

Y/n looked at the door, frightened. Jimin entered the door with a smile on his face, making his eyes disappear.

She glanced at the window just to find it empty. Jimin walked over to her and held her hand.

Jimin- "Oh my God, y/n, you look so good! You look like a princess!"
He exclaimed

Y/n just smiled and looked at the empty window again. Jimin noticed her face and knew something was off.

Jimin- "Are you planning to jump out of the window and run away? Why are you upset, honey~"
He cooed at the end.

Y/n- "Wow! That's not a bad idea, honestly."
She just went with it because she didn't want to cry, at least today.

Jimin- "Y/n, I know what you must be going through, but trust me, you won't regret getting married to him. I trust him a lot and I hope you will do the same."

He finished his sentence with a smile and flinched slightly when he heard the door creak. Mr. and Mrs. Park entered the room with smiles on their faces.

Mrs Park - "Y/n you look beautiful! The event is gonna start now."
She smiled at the bride, whose mind was still wondering about the earlier incident.

Mrs Park then spoke again, addressing her husband.

Mrs. Park - "Honey, lead her to the altar."
Mr. Park did as he was told. Of course, he hesitated.

Y/n- "Can...can Jiminssi lead me?"
Jimin suddenly shot his head up at her with a questioning gaze.

Her father didn't leave this chance and said, "Why not?" He didn't want to take her, and after Jimin took her hand, he made a thank-god-I'm-out-of-this face.

Jimin took her hand and whispered,' It's ok' and led her out of the room, her mind still thinking about Jackson and her heart nervous asf.

Her bridesmaids were Park Chaeyoung (her cousin and best friend since childhood), Sooyun, her P.A. (also very close to y/n), and Jung Aera (Hoseok's wife, whom I forgot to mention earlier😅)

~~~

Everyone was waiting for the bride in the hall. Taehyung, along with his best person Namjoon (his cousin), were waiting on the stage along with the priest.

Suddenly, everyone shot up their heads as soon as they heard the bride coming. The main door opened, and in walked the beauty.

She was looking gorgeous. Her simple but beautiful makeup, her astonishingly beautiful dress that looked stunning on her, and the translucent veil she was wearing just made her look perfectly perfect.

Taehyung was just staring at her in awe. He did expect her to look beautiful, but he didn't expect THAT much beauty.

They reached the stage, and Tae walked down to them. Jimin kissed her hand and put it on Taehyung's.

Jimin's eyes were brimming with tears and his ears and eyes started getting red as he tried to control himself from crying.

Jimin- "My...my little princess grew up too soon...Please, Tae, take care of her..."
Y/n too, was on the verge of crying.

Taehyung - "I will... you kept her as your princess, I will treat her as my queen, I promise"
Y/n looked at him and he gave her a small, but assuring smile.