Chapter 3- Mafia

A/n pov-

Jimin- "y/n, please stop crying."

Y/n- Ji...jiminssi h..how, could they? How could they do this to their daughter?

Jimin- "Don't worry y/n, everything will be fine."

But she didn't stop crying. She was sobbing hard, and her face was full of tears.

Jimin can not see her like that. All these years, he has protected her from all the negativity and became the reason for her living.

And now seeing her like this just makes him break. He pulled her into a hug and caressed her head.

Jimin- "Calm down, sweetie."

Y/n- "h.how how can I calm down? H..he said that he..he didn't care about me... He only wants his profit. And what person did he choose for me? Kim Taehyung!?"

He pulled out from the hug and stared at her for a bit before speaking

Jimin- "Why, what is wrong with that?"

The next sentence made him feel sorry and guilty for some reason.

Y/n- "He is a freaking mafia Jiminssi," she said in an angry voice.

He didn't have anything to say. He looked down before mumbling something faintly enough for her to hear.

Jimin- "B.. but it has not been confirmed."

Y/n- "Just because it isn't confirmed doesn't necessarily mean he isn't a mafia."

After saying that she ran to the stairs and went straight to her room.

Jimin- (sighs) I should talk to them. They will probably listen to me.

Suddenly a door opening sound gained his attention. Y/n came downstairs after changing into her casual clothes. She had her purse hanging from the side.

Y/n- "Can you drop me there?"

He just hummed in response and went straight outside.

~~~

The whole ride was silent. But it wasn't awkward. It was calm. After a few minutes, they reached the desired destination.

Jimin- "I dropped you here, doesn't mean I don't care for you. Don't do something wrong. Remember, I have my eyes on you. Okay?"

She nodded with a sad look on her face and side-hugged him before running into the building.

Jimin sighed knowing she won't change her mind. So he too decided to not stress out too much and drove away.

~~~

Y/n pov-

I entered the building and climbed up the stairs. I walked up to a particular door and knocked.

The door clicked open and a widely smiling figure stood there. I smiled back at him.

 I smiled back at him