Chapter 33- Don't leave me

A/n pov

You flared open your eyes, only to close them again since the light was directly hitting your eyes. You tried to recall everything and took a sense of the surroundings.
You sat straight as soon as you realised you were in the hospital.

You recalled that Rosé shot you, but you didn't get hurt. You remembered Taehyung blocking the bullet from hitting you by coming in between.

You looked around the room and saw Hobi and Jungkook looking worriedly at you. You tried to get up but felt a pang in your head. You held your head only to find it bandaged.

Hobi- "Y/n, are you alright?"
He asked worriedly.

Y/n- "I...I'm alright. Tae...Taehyung how is he?"

You felt another pang in your heart when they looked down with guilt. They didn't utter a word making you scared.

Y/n- "Hoseokssi...Jungkook...please is...is he alright?"
They were still silent.

Y/n- "Why are you both silent? I asked you something! Where is Taehyung and how is he?"

Jk- "Y/n...he...he is no more."
He said and his Adam's apple bobbed, showing he gulped hard.

You felt your world turning upside down. Their faces were completely blank showing no emotion. You shook your head ferociously, not accepting whatever they were saying.

Y/n- "N...no this, this can't be true! Where is he? Tell me his room number!"

Hobi- "Y/n, you need to rest right now, please-"

Y/n- "Rest? Oppa, please. If you're not telling me his room number then I'll find it myself."

You barged out of the room and went straight to the receptionist.

Y/n- "Miss... Can I... Can I know where Kim Taehyung's room is?"

Receptionist- "I'm sorry ma'am, I can't-"

Y/n- "But...but I'm his wife!"

She looked at your broken condition and understandingly told you his room number. You thanked her and searched his room and stormed inside after finding it.

The four boys sitting inside looked at you as you forwarded towards the bed, in which a person with a covered face lay.

You smiled lightly and wiped your tears with the back of your hand. You crouched down to face him and caressed his hair that fell out of the duvet.

Y/n- "Tae, I'm... I'm sorry. I caused a lot of trouble in your life right?"
He didn't respond. Nor did he move.

Jimin- "Y/n... I'm sorry"
His voice broke as he spoke.
"He... He isn't with us-"

Y/n- "Shut up Jiminssi! Can't you see he's resting? Stop joking, this isn't something you should joke about."
He held your wrist and made you look at him.

Jimin- "Look at me y/n! D you think I'm joking?"
He broke out into tears.
"He is no more y/n!"

You faced the bed and for a moment, you felt your heart super beating. You fell to your knees, no words or tears coming out anymore.

You couldn't accept this. You would never.

Just when you thought your relation as a married couple was getting better, he left you?

Just when you thought of giving him a chance, he turns his back?

Right when you saw another chance of finding your prince charming, this happens?

No, you can't believe this. This had to be a joke.

You came back to your senses and uncovered his face from the duvet. It looked calm as if he would just wake up right now.