Chapter 35- Paris (Part 2)

A/n pov

The whole of Paris was visible from where you were standing. The small buildings lit up with lights, looking like small lamps, and the Eiffel Tower in the middle, looking more beautiful than ever.

It was looking breathtakingly beautiful. Now you know why it is called the city of love- it is as beautiful as the feeling of love, and looking at the tower reminds you of the most important and the most loved person for you.

Which, in your case, is Taehyung.

He slowly wrapped his arms around your waist, making sure you were comfortable. You subconsciously wrapped your arms around his, making the moment even more romantic.

Tae- "Beautiful, isn't it?"
You nodded and looked at him.

But he wasn't looking at the scene, he was looking at you. Your cheeks burned again as you cleared your throat and looked away.

Y/n- "Why all this so suddenly?"

Tae- "Not suddenly. I was feeling really happy, so I did it."

His words didn't feel very convincing to you. Rather, it felt like he was hiding something.

He pulled out a chair in front of the table and gestured for you to sit, which you did. He too took a seat in front of you, pouring a glass of wine for you.

Y/n- "I don't drink, Tae"

Tae- "I know you have a low alcohol tolerance. That's why I ordered red wine. I can't handle too much alcohol either."

He handed you the wine glass and poured some for himself. You still were in a daze as to why he did all this suddenly.

Y/n- "And what are you so happy about?"
He smiled and looked at you with his brown orbs gleaming with light.

Tae- "It's something special about a close person."

"That's why it felt so odd."

You assumed the person to be Lisa. And, the way he was speaking, made you feel like he wasn't actually happy.

Maybe he is sad because his close person is now getting married. Even you felt it for Jungkook. Not so much, since he was just a brother to you.

But deep down, you felt sad because you couldn't be as close as you used to be with him. And Taehyung must be feeling the same.

Tae- "You know, that person is very close to me, or my heart. I cannot imagine life without that person."

You just gave him a sad smile thinking he was talking about Lisa and he smiled back. You took a sip of your drink and were surprised a little because of the sweet taste.

Y/n- "You must love that person very much right?"
He looked into your eyes while taking a sip of his drink.

Tae- "Very much."

You felt like crying. He was talking so freely about loving another woman in front of you. While he was enjoying you getting jealous.

After a few minutes of silence, he took your hand in his, as you looked at him confused. He got up with you and took you near the railing of the balcony.

Tae- "Happy Anniversary my dear y/n!"

Your brain stopped processing for a moment. But then you quickly reached out for your phone.

00:01
28th April

In a few seconds, you just started at the phone screen in a daze. You kept it on the table and slowly looked at Taehyung.