Chapter 10- Sick

Y/n pov

Y/n- "His son?!"

I exclaimed. Does he have a son? My goodness. Is it from his ex-girlfriend? Oh my, maybe his current girlfriend! But Jiminssi told me that he is single forever??! Maybe he used a wo-

Jisoo- "Yess! Soojinnie baby, bring your 'cousin'."
He giggled before dashing to a door that looked like it connected to the backyard. Is he in the backyard?

The 4-year-old boy returned with something in his hands. Which quickly changed my expression.

Y/n- "A puppy?!"The little boy giggled and I straight up went there

Y/n- "A puppy?!"
The little boy giggled and I straight up went there. Hell yeah, I was overthinking.
It was a brown and black little Pomeranian.

Soojin- "Isn't he veryyy cute y/nie auntiee!"
He said in his baby-like voice.

Y/n- "Yes he is! Just like you!"

I pinched his soft cheeks and picked him up along with the puppy and he giggled. The puppy was literally so soft like someone put life in a ball of cotton.

Jisoo- "You seem to like puppies"

Y/n- "Like? I love puppies!"
She chuckled and told me that we could take it with us. Yes of course I'm taking it! No matter the age, puppies are always a stress reliever for you.

And that reminded me of Hana. We had dinner there and left with the puppy. Yeontan is his name. Soojin also gave me his 'goodbye Kissie' to have a safe journey.

Judging from Taehyung's non-friendly nature, I never thought his family would be that sweet. I can't deny that getting married to him brought me a lot of new relations.

Jisoo as an older sister, SeokJin oppa as the best buddy with lame jokes, SooJin and Jennie as the cutest friends ever, and most importantly, Taehyung's Mom who loves me as her own daughter.

We were driving in silence through the city. It was almost dark as the sun had set. Yeontan was at the backside and me and Taehyung were in the front. Yeontan suddenly popped from under my seat cutely. I giggled and picked him up in my lap.

He was so cute. And he always reminds me of Hana. Wait, this is Taehyung's dog. So that means he won't have any problem with my dog too right? I called out to him

Y/n- "Taehyung..."
I was hesitant. He glanced at me.

Tae- "Yes...?"
After a second of silence, I opened my mouth to speak. But I was cut off by him.

Tae- "Yes of course! You can bring Hana here, Yeontan won't be alone then!"
Wait what?! He literally just predicted what I was gonna say. Did he just read my mind?

Y/n- "uhm...ok thanks."
He continued to drive leaving me fazed. Now that I think about it, he actually did this quite a lot with me.

Well anyways, we reached home and I just went to my room to freshen up. I lay on the bed and I didn't even realize when I slept.