Chapter 39- I hate you, I love you!

A/n pov

You got out of the car and walked inside, not even glancing at him, leaving him confused. He parked the car and got out to trail behind you while calling out to you, but you already went inside your room.

Confused, he too entered the room and found you staring into the dark night sky from the balcony. He slowly took steps and came behind you.

He wrapped his arms around your waist lovingly, but you didn't flinch, showing you were aware of his presence.

Tae- "Is my little baby angry at me?"
He said cutely while putting his chin on your shoulder and attaching your cheeks.

He darted his gaze towards you when you didn't reply and caught your eyes glistening. You unwrapped his hold on you and walked towards the door, but before you could unlock it, you felt his grip on your wrist.

He turned you around with his eyes filled with worry. He slowly caged you on the door while staring deep into your eyes.

Tae- "What happened love?"
He wiped the tears that were about to fall from your eyes.
"Is everything alright?"

The worry in his eyes quickly turned into shock whereas the gloom in yours turned into an angry glare.

You slammed him onto the door while staring deep into his eyes taking him by surprise, as you clenched his collar and slightly pulled him towards you.

Y/n- "You fucking asshole. Fucking idiot!"

Tae- "W...wha-"

Y/n- "Kim Fucking Taehyung, who do you think you are, huh?"
His lips turned into a cute pout and his eyes looked hurt after watching you curse at him.

He looked like an innocent child getting scolded by his mother while you were getting too overwhelmed.

Y/n- "How can you...?"
Your voice cracked as the confusion in his eyes increased.
"How can you be so fucking sweet Kim Taehyung? Do you...do you want me to get diabetes?"

His eyes softened and his tummy was filled with butterflies. His lips slightly tugged upwards making your grip on his collar tighten.

Y/n- "Stop smiling!"
You pulled him even closer, making your lips brush against each other.
"How can...how can someone be so selfless, so generous, Tae?"

Your grip on his collar loosened as you softly pushed him back.

Y/n- "I hate you! I hate you, Kim Taehyung, for being so selfless and sweet that my heart cannot handle it anymore. I hate you for making my heart feel like it's gonna explode whenever you do something wholesome. I..."

You broke down thinking about today's incident, which gave you something you've craved for eternity, which was only possible because of him and fell into his embrace, hitting him cutely on his chest as he hugged you back tightly.

"I hate you..."
You whispered.

He was befuddled because of your sudden behaviour, but he got what you were trying to say. He softly and tenderly kissed your head, caressing it softly.

Tae- "Baby, I'm anything but selfless. I don't know what you're referring to, but whatever I've ever done was for me, and only me. I didn't do any of that for your happiness, I did it for my satisfaction. Because..."

"You are the only thing that satisfies my heart and calms my mind, my love."

You pulled away from the hug and stared at him deeply, a tear rolling down your cheek unknowingly. He wiped it away with his thumb and came closer to you. Before he could kiss you, you whispered...