Chapter 5- Kookies n' Cuddles

(Please note, I'll be writing Taehyung as Tae and Jungkook as JK because I'm lazy AF)

Y/n pov-

Ding dong!

The doorbell rang. Who could it be at this hour? I quickly wiped my dry tears and opened the door.

I looked up at the tall figure only to see him already glaring into my eyes angrily.

Y/n- "Kookie!?"

Y/n- "Kookie!?"

I exclaimed. But before I could say anything else, he jumped on me and we landed on the floor with him straddling me.

Y/n- "Ahh What the hell koo-"
I was cut by him.

JK- "Shut up you bitch."
He growled.

Y/n- "What the hell, is that a way to greet your bestie? Get off me bastard!"

He got off me and now his angry expression turned into a cute angry pout. I chuckled lowly and he heard it. He glared at me so I sealed my lips shut and looked away, trying not to laugh.

Jk- "Now you're laughing huh..?"
He said and got up from the floor to sit on the couch.

I followed him and plopped myself beside him.

Y/n- "at least tell me what happened, koo."
I said with a small smile.

JK- "What's this?"
He asked and showed me something on his phone that made my smile drop

It was an invitation.
An invitation to my marriage.

A/n pov

Y/n- "I...I can exp-"

Jk- "Shut up! I don't need any explanation! I go out to meet my grandparents for a week and then, when I come back, I find that my dearest, bestest friend is getting married!?"

He said and dramatically wiped his invisible tears. He glanced at her after getting no reply but frowned when he saw her.

Jk- "h...hey sweetie why are you cr..crying? I..I didn't mean to make you cry.."

But she didn't stop. She cried more heavily. Jungkook couldn't help but pull her in his embrace. He patted her head and caressed it.

After some time, she stopped crying but still she was sobbing lightly. He pulled out from the hug and looked at her softly.

JK- "Now tell me...why are you crying?"

She just looked at him with sad eyes.

JK- "Were you....were you forced into this marriage?"
He asked and she nodded.

JK- "Oh..."
She hugged him again.

Y/n- "I don't wanna get married kookie... especially not to a mafia."