Chapter 31- Kidnapped (🔞)

(Warning- contains a little smut)

A/n pov

Tae- "We've been married for almost 10 months. Why don't we do something...fun? Something we haven't done yet?"
He whispered in a husky voice, coming closer to you.

You trembled under him helplessly, since he pinned your hands to the headboard. You knew what he was referring to, but played dumb.

Y/n- "W...what do you mean?"

Tae- "I mean..."
He came extremely close to your neck and sniffed, inhaling your sweet scent.

"Will you let me cross the limits with you?"
He whispered sexily.

Your cheeks, no, your whole body heated up at that. You couldn't deny that you badly wanted him. You wanted to be his and wanted him to be your first. But no words fell out of your mouth.

Tae- "I'll...I'll take that as a no. I'm sorry if I-"
You could see his unhappy face. But you cut him off.

Y/n- "No!"
You held his hand before he could get away.

His face enlightened again as you looked softly at him.

Y/n- "I'm ready..."
You said, barely above a whisper.

Tae- "Are you...are you sure? You don't have to-"

Y/n- "Yes Tae...I'm sure."
You slightly squeezed his hand assuringly.

He cupped your cheeks and pecked your lips.
Tae- "Really?"

Y/n- "Yes Kim Taehyung!"
You looked like a little child, whining and pleading with Mom for candies.

He held the back of your neck and smashed his lips onto yours, capturing them in a tender kiss. It turned sloppier and hungrier. You could've kissed forever if oxygen wasn't a thing.

He pulled away for a second, before kissing you again shortly. He trailed his kisses from your jaw to your neck and collarbone. He opened the first button of your shirt to get more access.

You moaned lightly when he found your sweet spot. He smirked and started sucking there a bit roughly, making you moan louder.

He opened two more buttons, exposing your bra to him. You felt kind of weird because it was your first, but you trusted him.

He then went lower, kissing your cleavage, but suddenly stopped, making you whimper. He pulled away and smirked.

He brought his clothed member close to your clothed core, so now you could feel his hardness. He slightly rubbed it giving you a wave of pleasure. You let out a breathy moan, making him smirk wider.

Tae- "That's what you've done baby, caused a 'big' problem. Are you sure you can fix that?"

You only nodded, unable to get words out of your mouth. He again came closer to you, but just as he was about to kiss you, a phone call interrupted you.

He growled with a cute nose scrunch, almost making you forget that you're in the middle of an intimate session. He kissed you anyway, ignoring the call. The call stopped ringing a few minutes later.

He kissed you deeply, with so much passion. He trailed his kisses to your neck again, leaving dark hickeys all over. He was about to open the last button of your shirt when the phone rang again.

Y/n- "T...Tae, go see it... Might... Might be important..."
He pulled away and started at you deeply.

Tae- "Nothing's more important to me than you right now."

He started closing the distance between you again, but the phone rang again, making him close his eyes in trusfration. You cupped his face and pecked his lips.