Chapter 32- Truth Revealed

A/n pov

You woke up in an unfamiliar place. Your heartbeat rose as you found yourself tied to a chair with chains. The room was completely dark, with just a dimly lit bulb over your head, providing minimum light.

You broke out in a cold sweat and your nerves tensed. You took a deep breath to calm your mind and remembered Taehyung's words.

He kissed your forehead lovingly and made you face him by your chin.

"Trust me, I'll save you, baby. I won't even let them touch a strand of your hair, I promise."

Your heart slowed down beating, as you assured yourself that they might be on their way to come to you. But you heard a heel-clicking noise, and a female figure appeared in front of you.

"Long time no see, y/n"

~~~

Jungkook opened his eyes, his head aching asf. He growled as he took a look at the surroundings. He too, was in a dark room. There were small bulbs all around and a window in front of him, giving no light since it was dark outside.

He panicked when he realised what was happening. He was tied to a chair with chains, and so were the others. He heard someone else shuffling the chains.

Jk- "Hyung, is...is that you?"

Jin- "Whom are you addressing, dumb brat? We're all Hyungs here."

Yoongi- "Aishh...shut up Jin hyung. This is not a time to joke."

Jk- "So you're all awake? Thank God!"

Jimin- "What the heck do you mean by Thank god? Namjoon Hyung, is this supposed to be happening?"
He was silent.

Tae- "Are you awake Namjoon Hyung?"

Nj- "Yes I am. I am still processing, shut up please."

Hobi- "So that bastard Soowook betrayed us again? What a douchebag."

Tae- "And I thought he was improving himself."
Then, some sobs were heard.

Jin- "Are you crying, Chim?"
No response.

It made them confirm that he was crying.

Jin- "Oh damn these chains, Jimin, please, don't cry. If we lose hope ourselves, how is y/n gonna stay strong?"

Jin was always the parent of the group. He might sometimes act like the fake maknae, and even be the lame joker, but he always cared for the boys since their college days.

Jimin- "I...Hyung, we... we're confined here...how will we...save h...her?"
He said in between his sobs.

Hobi- "Don't worry Chim, we will save her, no matter what."

All the while, Namjoon and Yoongi were completely silent,
which made Jin angry.

Jin- "We are here debating on our and y/n's lives and here you are sitting calmly, where are you, on the beach?"
He looked at them angrily, only to get smirks from each of them.

Hobi- "Why are you both acting so weird?"

Yoongi opened his mouth to say something, but before he could, the door was flared open and there stood a familiar person in the door frame, making Namjoon and Yoongi smirk.

Tae- "What are you doing here, Jackson?"
Another figure emerged from behind him, making all of them except Namjoon and Yoongi angry.

"You fucking traitor, Soowook!"

~~~

She came closer and stood near you, watching you pathetically. Tears streamed down your eyes, not because of fear, but because you refused to believe this was the same girl you spent your childhood with.