Chapter 36- First time (🔞)

(Warning- this chapter contains smut and sexual scenes. If you're uncomfortable or underage, please do not read this chapter. You can skip to the next one.
Thank you!)

A/n pov

You gulped hard when you felt something hard under you. You stiffened in place when you realised what it was.

Tae- "Your trust is more than enough for me, sweetheart."

You felt something in your lower belly, and your underwear started to feel wet. You knew you were getting needy.

You weren't needy for his body, you were needy for him. You wanted him to be your first. You wanted him to take it all away from you and ruin you. You wouldn't mind it, because you trust him.

He was speaking something sweet when you cut him off.

Y/n- "Tae..."

He noticed your unusual tone of speaking.

Tae- "Yes baby...?"

He gasped slightly when you moved in his lap, touching his 'member'. You looked at him intensely and then at his lips.

Y/n- "Do you not think we're forgetting something?"
You were sure he could feel your wetness by now.

Tae- "F...Forgetting what?"

Y/n- "Something we left off quite a while ago, but never completed."

Tae- "W...what do you-"

Y/n- "Stop asking questions, silly. I know you can feel 'it'."

You went dangerously close to him but before you could kiss him, he cupped your face and looked into your eyes.

Tae- "You don't need to-"

Y/n- "I want to, Tae. I want to do it. Please?"

You knew you sounded like a desperate bitch, but you didn't care. He was the only thing in your mind.

He pressed his lips onto yours softly but you kissed him back hungrily. He was taken aback but continued to kiss you.

You straddled him by wrapping your legs around his torso, intentionally brushing past his erection, making him groan. He grabbed your waist and got up, closing the door behind you with his leg.

He pulled away from the kiss, panting heavily as he threw you on the bed. He crawled up to you and put his hands on either of your sides, trapping you between.

He kissed you, rougher this time and you wrapped your arms around his neck, pulling him deeper. He trailed his kisses to your jawline, opening the first button of your PJ shirt.

He sucked on your skin leaving dark purple hickeys. He opened another button and sucked deeper. He smirked when you moaned loudly after he sucked on a particular part. He knew it was your soft spot.

You ran your hands over his shoulders and removed his suit jacket and threw it somewhere. He too, unbuttoned your shirt completely and yeeted it away, leaving you only in your bra.

He trailed the kisses back to your lips and kissed you for a moment, before pulling away and staring deep into your eyes. Your face was completely flustered and red.

Tae- "Are you sure, baby?"

You rolled your eyes in annoyance and pulled him closer by his collar.

Y/n- "Yes Kim Taehyung, I'm all yours. Do whatever you want but just fuck me!"

You were completely out of your mind and didn't have a sense of what you were saying. He widened his eyes experiencing your horny side for the first time.