Chapter 34- Paris (Part 1)

A/n pov

He woke up sweaty, breathing heavily. He couldn't comprehend what he just dreamt about and subconsciously reached out for you, only to find your side empty.

He rushed out of the room, and went downstairs, only to find Jungkook sitting there. You weren't there, but just Jungkook being there made him shook to the core. He gulped hard at just the thought of you cheating on him.

Jungkook didn't notice him yet, but you, who came out of the kitchen did.

Y/n- "Tae? You're awake? Look, Kookie is here!"

Jungkook looked at him and passed him a bunny smile, but it dropped when Taehyung ran to you and started crying in your embrace.

Y/n- "T...Tae, what happened?"

He sobbed harder, making you worried. You caressed his back and shushed him. Jungkook too, tried to calm him.

Jk- "Did you get a bad dream, Hyung?"
Taehyung nodded.

He stopped crying a few seconds later and looked at Jungkook.

Tae- "W...why are you h...here?"
He said with hiccups due to crying.

Jk- "I'm here to invite you both to Lisa's birthday party, which is being held in Paris this time."

Taehyung immediately stopped sniffing and wiped his face with the back of his hand. He looked at Jungkook, who took out a purple card which was bounded by gold borders and handed it to you.

Y/n- "Of course, we will come, but why did you deliver this?"

Jk- "Because I also wanted to talk to Hyung."
He looked at Taehyung and then looked at you again.
"In private."

You narrowed your eyes at them, as they shared a secret smile. You rolled your eyes playfully and left.

Jk- "Hyung, I-"

Tae- "Why Paris?"
He cut him off.

There was a small pause. Jungkook smiled slyly, making Taehyung smile too. Just through smiles and small gestures, they understood each other perfectly.

Jk- "Well, it was my idea actually, I told her and she agreed. This is a chance for you, don't mess it up, ok?"

Tae- "Thanks, kook. You know, I dreamt of y/n leaving me for you, and I was planning your murder right from my dream. But hey, you're the best buddy anyone could have!"

They shared a brotherly hug and pulled away.

Jk- "Thanks. Can you hear me out now?"

Tae- "of course. Continue."

Jk- "ok. So actually, I talked to my parents about our relationship, and although she is not Korean, my parents accepted her because I love her. We've been dating for almost a year now, and I'm gonna propose to her on her birthday."

Tae- "Great, koo! So what's the problem?"

Jk- "Actually, I don't know if her parents would agree with our marriage. I don't even know if she would agree. Is it too early for marriage?"

Tae- "Kook, listen. You love her right? If your love for her is true, then you don't have to worry. And no, if you actually love her and are willing to be committed to her, it's not too early."

He continued giving suggestions about relationships, how he should impress her and a lot more. Jungkook quietly listened and then left after thanking him.

~~~

You landed in Paris a few days later. Lisa's birthday was in two days, but she had called you earlier to help her. You left as soon as you reached your hotel room