Chapter 9- The New President

Tae pov

I was driving silently, still recovering from the insult I got before from my newly wedded wife. I took a left turn when I felt her turn towards me.

Y/n- "Aren't we supposed to go the other side way? Your house isn't this way is it?"

Tae- "Yes but... We aren't going to my house... We are going to the new house our parents gifted us for our marriage."
I said while glancing at her shortly.

I saw her panic for a moment when I said we weren't going to my house. The little frown on her face just makes her look cute without even trying to be.

Y/n- "They gifted a whole house?!"

She looked amazed, just like a teenage girl having dreams of a luxurious life, as if she couldn't just buy the whole of Korea. And these cute little things about her just make me like her even more.

~~~

A/n pov

After about 40 minutes of total driving, they reached the place. The big iron gate was opened with a creak to reveal the beautiful 3 floored mansion that lay inside the walls.

It was big. Too big for just 2 people. There was a garden surrounding the mansion which was also surrounded by white marble walls. There was a big brown wooden double door with a mix of modern and medieval designs sculpted on it.

There was a white concrete pillar beside the door on both sides and two more at the corners. They got out of the car after parking it in a drive-in parking area underground where several more cars were parked. Tae also showed her a white Mercedes Benz which was now her personal car.

The servants helped them carry the luggage as they entered the mansion. And it was beautiful. It was beautifully decorated with paintings and flower vases everywhere. Not too much though.

The main hall was porcelain white. It had 4 more doors and swivel stairs going to the second floor. 2 doors connected to a kitchen and a dining room. 1 was a guest room with a king-sized bed and 1 was the way to the outdoor lounge and backside.

The servants then lead them to their rooms. Taehyung had already prepared two separate rooms for them. They walked through the hallways until they reached a particular door.

It was just like the other doors, just in pastel pink. Y/n opened the door and saw the room was familiar. She stepped into the room and it was like she entered her own room, just with a bit different style.

She scanned the room and it looked like she had furnished it herself. It was so her taste. The pink and white aesthetic, the small flower pots here and there, the work desk arranged so neatly.

Everything. She wondered how Taehyung managed to do all this even though they were not close at all.

Tae- "Jimin helped to furnish your room, that's why it's familiar to you."
He said as if he could read her mind.

She made an 'o' face, yet she was surprised how he could read her like an open book. Was she that obvious?

Taehyung left for his room and
y/n just decided to freshen up and slip into her dreamland. She made sure to set an alarm to wake up earlier before dozing off.

~~~

2 days later

It's been 2 days since their marriage. They didn't talk much, and y/n tried to avoid him as much as she could. It was like they were just strangers living under the same roof.