Chapter 28- A File

A/n pov

He pulled out from the kiss and looked at you as your tears fell from the sides.

Tae- "Why are you crying now, honey?"
He wanted to pinch your cheeks because you looked too cute to him.

Y/n- "This...this is wrong!"

Tae- "What's wrong baby?"

Y/n- "You...you shouldn't kiss me."
You said with a pout.

Tae- "And why is that?"

Y/n- "We don't even...accept each other as hus...husband and wife! You...you can't just...kiss me!"

Your voice was breaking due to crying. He pecked your lips giving you butterflies but also annoying you since you just told him not to do so.

Tae- "Well, baby, I never said I don't accept you. It was you who said you don't accept me as your husband."
He smiled cutely and caressed your cheeks.

You turned around, puffing cutely, indicating you were still mad. He didn't mind though, you looked extremely cute. He kissed your cheek and slept cuddling you.

~~~

The next evening, you took off and continued to your busy life. With the same grey concrete buildings, polluted city and artificial air, you'd have to resume it all.

About your company, Jimin handled it well. He and Sooyun managed to handle the whole company. Jimin also had to deal with Soowook, he had to make sure he got every bit of information from him.

So far, he had known that Rosé was doing this. What or why she was doing this, was still unknown. He tried his best to know everything but failed.

There was no way she wanted the company. She has her own business, which although isn't as successful as yours, isn't that low that she would play such dirty tricks to conquer it.

Jimin still had doubts, but they cleared when Rosé came up with a deal for your company. She was smart, very much. Her deal was one of the most brilliant ones you've ever got. So of course, you agreed.

You and Rosé were back together after a long time. You would have lunch with her, having lots of girly gossip. Your lost friendship returned, but still, Jimin was alerted about her.

You, Tae, Jimin and Rosé started having lunch together and got closer. About your little fight with him though... It got worse.

~~~

The boys were all gathered up for an emergency discussion. Apparently, someone was trying to reveal their identities. They all knew about Soowook and even had their eyes on him. But he didn't have any suspicious activity lately.

They had collected all information about any possible victims, rivals and enemies. They had all their eyes on each one of them. The recent records were put into a file and Taehyung was asked to keep it.

He took the red file and brought it home. He kept it on the bookshelf which held a million other files. But he didn't know you were planning to arrange it neatly.

Just the day after that, you cleaned out both the office rooms, since they were a huge mess. You rearranged all the papers and files and threw away unwanted ones. However, you didn't throw any of his files since you didn't know which ones were useless.

You arranged the files according to the colours of the rainbow in both of your offices and set up the new photo frames containing your recent photos.

But when Taehyung tried to find that important file, he couldn't. He was confused so he called you.