Chapter 4- The Talk

Jimin pov-

I knew that I fucked up. I thought a million times before telling her that it was Taehyung's father's fault. Now she will blame Taehyung for everything.

Just as I was thinking this, I received a text from her saying that she was going to his office to 'talk' to him.

Fuck

She definitely won't just 'talk' to him. I must inform him. I dialled his number, and after a few rings, he picked up. I told him that she was coming.

~~~

A/n pov

She entered the building, and everyone bowed to her. Of course, everyone knows who she is. But everyone was puzzled because of her sudden appearance.

The manager Min Soo-wook ran to her. She shot him a death glare and he was almost shivering. But still, he managed to speak.

Soowook- "M...Ma'am, wh..what brings you h..here?"

Y/n- "I wanna talk to your CEO. Inform him."

That's the only thing she said. Soowook offered to come with her but she refused.

~~~

She ran through the corridor and barged into the room without knocking, gaining his attention.

Y/n- "Why?"
Her voice broke as she was trying hard not to cry

Y/n- "Why..did you agree on this marriage?"
She couldn't take it anymore and busted into tears.

He didn't do anything as he expected this to happen.

Taehyung- "Let's sit an-"
His words were cut by her yelling at him.

Y/n- "No! Answer me... Why do you want to ruin my life even more? Why did you freaking agree?"

Taehyung- "Okay then." He stood up. "listen, I didn't agree. I was forced, too."
He replied, yelling back at her.

Y/n- "So...you're telling me there's no way back?"
She said with a voice lower than before, her tears threatening to fall.

Taehyung forwarded a glass of water to her. She grabbed it and gulped all of it in one go. He sat on his swivel chair, and so did she.

Taehyung- "I'm sorry miss y/n, but I can't help it either. I know this is all of a sudden and it's shocking for both of us."

Y/n- "So...your parents forced you to?"
She asked raising her eyebrow.

Taehyung- "Just my dad, my mom tried to stop him, but I guess everyone just cares about money and fame."
He said while chuckling bitterly.

She had guilt building up inside her now. She had blamed him for nothing after all. And this was probably the longest and calmest conversation they've had till now.

She sat there for a bit, processing everything in her mind until she was snapped out of her thoughts by Taehyung calling her.

Taehyung- "Uhm...miss y/n? Are you alright?"

Y/n- "Yeah...I'm sorry to disturb you. I'll get going now Mr. Kim."

Taehyung- "Okay...I'm sorry things just happened unexpectedly and I can't do anything...and sorry for yelling at you earlier. I didn't mean to...."

She nodded her head and went out of his office and straight to her apartment.

Jimin pov-