Chapter 20- The New Member

A/n pov

Jennie had been through so much in her past which also led to her not being ready to do 'it' even after marriage. This was something you got to know in one of your gossiping sessions with them.

Over the past months, you also noticed how Jennie loves kids. She treats Soojin like her own son and plays with him willingly. She also once told you that she would love to be a mother, but when something intimate happens between her and Yoongi, she automatically starts shaking.

So, knowing that she was finally letting go of her traumatizing past and overcoming her fear, was really a blissful moment.

It was all like a literal roller coaster of emotions. Like, For one moment, everyone's crying and arguing like there's no tomorrow, and then, the next moment, everyone has a smile on their face from one ear to another.

Everyone was cheering and squealing and giggling with happiness overload, and Yoongi and Jennie were in the middle, still processing what just happened.

There was a big fat group hug which almost crushed the couple in between, and that's when they finally got their senses.

Yoongi- "I...I can't believe this Jen, you...me?"
His tears fell on his cheeks and Jennie smiled widely.

Jennie- "Yes baby, we are gonna be parents!"

Aera- "Now, since you just changed the whole mood of the situation AND we weren't present at your wedding, we would love to see you both kiss."
She said playfully and Namjoon stepped in and held their hands.

Namjoon- "You may now kiss the bride!"
He said and the couple shared a sweet small kiss.

Yoongi- "I love you so much, baby." He knelt down on one knee to face her belly, even though it wasn't showing yet.
"And you too"
He said with tears in his eyes.

Jin- "So! Is it all good between all of us?"
He glanced at everyone and they seemed pretty chill. The mood was instantly lightened up at the sudden revelation of a new member to the family. It was really sweet.

Jennie- "Ok, now enough of this. I'm hungry and I want to eat Right. Now."
She said seriously.

Jungkook- "Damn, her mood swings are already kicking in."
He whispered to Taehyung and Jimin and they too giggled lightly.

~~~

Finally, you could peacefully rest now. The whole day was really exhausting and tiring. Completely filled with all kinds of emotions, sadness, anger, happiness, and joy.

You just wanted to rest, but it felt too early to sleep, so you thought of playing with the pups for a bit. You went in the backyard but the lights were already turned on. And Taehyung was sitting there with the pups on his lap.

You sat beside him on the ground under the calm moonlight and the quiet buzzing of the crickets. Hana sensed you and jumped on you, licking your face and so did Yeontan.

Tae- "Wow, tan, you're such a traitor."

Y/n- "Hey! Don't say that to my baby!"
You said and Yeontan again attacked you with kisses.

Tae- "Your baby?!"
He scoffed.

Y/n- "Of course, duh!"
You sassed in front of him.

You liked it, the way you could be yourself in front of him, just like you are with Hoseok and Jungkook. He had never judged you or said anything bad to you for doing anything.

Tae- "Anyways, did you forgive them?"
You knew whom he was referring to.

Y/n- "Taehyung, honestly, I don't see any reason why I shouldn't but..."