Author's note

*Warning! This novel is only for those that want to learn about different gender identities and sexualities, feel comfortable with it, aren't against LGBTQ+, aren't there to discriminate, bring criticism, bring judgement and overall brings some hate.

This is a safe place and a safe environment. I don't want any hate or discrimination. So, if that's not the case for you, this novel is really not recommended for you.*

By the way, if you wish to learn what sexualities and gender identities are in question, go check out the book cover as they are all mentioned there.

Now that's out of the way, welcome! Hi! My name is Lauren and I'm the author of this novel.

Indeed, this novel is the reboot of my old novel The LGBTQ+ gang.

I wanted to say Happy Pride month but because of delay for this novel's release, I can't say it. Regardless, this reboot novel was supposed to be my big gift for pride month.

So, before I explain the key differences with the old novel, why not explain the new version?

Novel information

Before I explain, all the episodes where the characters get introduced are available, the character's love development special is available and so is the other special that's split into two that reunites all characters in one place.

I wanted this novel to come out as complete but I ran out of time so the next 13 episodes will hopefully all be made available next week.

Description:

A story where 20 diverse characters with different sexualities or gender identities, as well as different backgrounds and hobbies, are each presented with their pov every episode. They are all LGBTQ+ regardless of backgrounds, religious beliefs and races.

As well as presenting 20 well different characters and their lives, struggle, some of them have links between them as they already know each other.

Eventually, they all realize that they all have links between one of another and become The LGBTQ+ gang.

A story where action, drama and romance are still present as the characters fall in love, experience dramatic events and so much more.

Available on Wattpad and Inkitt

Yes! As the description mentions, one of the main unique features of this novel is that it doesn't only focus on 2 characters but 20! That's a lot but trust me it works.

In the past, I had written the old version and it included 16 characters and as hectic as it was, it worked.

As the description explained, in every episode a new different character will be introduced. All characters' POVs will be shown and you'll get to see their thoughts their struggles, their hobbies etc.

So, for the first 20 episodes, the characters pov's will change all the time. The final 10 episodes will focus on the dynamics between characters. There will also be 4 special episodes that have no pov. Yes! There are some crushes and ships.

This novel is teen fiction, it has drama, action, adventure maybe and even romance! No erotic stuff! It is for all ages.

For those that are wondering and I haven't seen correctly the book cover, here's the list of sexualities and gender identities that a character holds and are present in the novel, in order too!

1. Gay (Homosexual)
2. Pansexual
3. Lesbian
4. Bisexual
5. Non-Binary
6. Gender fluid
7. Transgender
8. Asexual
9. Skoliosexual
10. Agender
11. Abrosexual
12. Intersex
13. Omnisexual
14. Demi girl
15. Demi boy
16. Polyamory
17. Aromantic
18. Demisexual
19. Demiromantic
20. Aromantic/asexual (Aro/Ace)