#Gorrey

*For those that don't remember, Gorrey is the official ship name I gave Torrey and Grace in all characters' love development. You are free to use this one or another one. Yes, this chapter is about them. Enjoy!*

Torrey's pov

I can't wait for summer break I swear. Ok hear me out, at school, I get to be with my friends but come on, who likes being stuck in classrooms all day long? Yeah, no one, except nerds.

Lately, the days have been getting warmer and warmer and reaching almost 90 F. That's hot as hell and surprise, surprise, there's no AC in schools.

With now only a month left of school, I think everyone just can't wait for it to be summer break already.

Through, there's one thing that I'm excited about but doesn't get mentioned all that much. I can't wait for the school trip! Yeah, we have a school trip at the end of the school year.

Regardless of that, school still goes on and so is drama. Ok, the whole thing from Alexis's party is now well in the past but you know, I'll never forget about it. I'll never forget the part where we saved yeah...Lane's life but I'll never forget about that night for another reason.

I mean, that night was the golden ticket to becoming friends with Grace Evans, aka my biggest crush ever!

Obviously, the reason why Grace decided to talk to me wasn't for the good ones. At that party, she had caught her boyfriend, now ex, Mason Lowell kissing William Littlewood, the drama kid. That's called cheating and yeah even if I had warned her before, she never believed me.

Besides, I'm glad she chose to stick with me and even apologized for not believing me.

I know it was wrong but I couldn't help but be overjoyed. I still had a chance with her even if I knew she was straight. Just hearing that Mason and her was over was a huge relief.

Anyways, I'm just glad to say that Grace and I did indeed become friends since that night. I'm surprised we hit it off like that but I can't complain.

Though, I won't say that at first, our friendship was ideal. Grace was trying to get over the breakup and move on from Mason. So, I decided to support her through that, oddly enough. I mean, I like her a lot but seeing her sad breaks my heart.

Even if it was hard for Grace to get over the fact Mason two-timed her and cheated on her, I think she moved on quite fast, especially knowing it was her first love and everything got exposed on social media because of the party.

Yeah, Mason and her's breakup was all over the news and the same for William's and Mason's.
It's unfortunate enough that she has to get over a breakup but having it publicly is not fun. I'm a very public person but even I would prefer heddling a breakup in private.

What was worse is that there was another piece of news that made me hate Mason even more. That same night, Mason reportedly hooked up with a girl named Abigail. It's as if he entirely forgot he broke two people's hearts and moved on to the next.

How can Mason do that? Don't even blame it on alcohol. If he were a good guy, he wouldn't have dared to do that. It only proved he really used Grace and William. Through, why am I not surprised? Which guy does not do that?

Anyways, I just felt so bad for Grace. She didn't show me she was hurting and not even when she got nasty comments thrown about her on social media. She tried to act strong and pretend it was not bothering her. I totally understand that because I would too.

Nowadays, I'm glad to see that f**ker Mason is not dating William if only he seemed to be the one suffering the most. I don't hate William, I even feel bad for what happened to him. I don't know a lot about him but he seems fragile and since Mason broke up with him, everyone can tell he's not okay.