Alexis's sweet sixteen party final part

No pov

As the party continues another huge secret is revealed.

''You do drugs...?''

''Ah, um...yeah... Guess you're not the only one with secrets...''

''Drugs...those are bad...Do you take some...sometime...?''

''Well...I can't lie so yeah...I do...''

Other than them, Abigail decided to make William tag along with her friends. William had told her the truth as he couldn't hide it.

———————-

The party continues and it gets later in the night, Everyone gets drunk and Lane starts spreading rumours and everyone is shocked. They all post it on their phones completely unaware of the consequences it'll do.

Meanwhile, Makayla and Emery our drunk and they are at the point of just giving in to the obvious attraction they have between them.

Makayla is so far off, that she doesn't realizes that everyone can see her so she does a bold move and kisses Emery while dancing. Others see and stare out in shock, including Maverick and Charlie.

In the living room, another kiss is about to happen, between Alexis and Parker.

''Since it's my birthday, how about you give me a birthday gift?!'' Alexis says drunkenly.

Parker doesn't have time to react as Alexis boldly starts kissing them and everyone cheers.

In the kitchen, another surprising kiss happens. Maverick so drunk decides to let it all go and kisses Charlie. They go at it drunkenly and everyone stares in shock.

——————

Earlier further in the house, Bakri was still dancing when Joshua suddenly came and offered him alcohol and Bakri blindly agreed. Bakri ends up dead ass drunk and being all clingy around Joshua who doesn't like it.

Olivia decides to go outside with William to stay with him since he's heartbroken and also to keep him company.

Then, there's Grace and Torrey who continue chatting surprisingly getting along.

While for Killian and Dakota, they decided to leave the party at Killian's demand. Ethan and Camilla left too but he decided to bring her to his mansion despite knowing he's from a rich family.

———————

Later on, elsewhere, a drunk Mason comes at Abigail and starts getting all close to her. She pushes him away but he doesn't stop. Abigail brings him upstairs to sober him off but gets surprised when he kisses her and she can't refuse.

——————-

Lane on the other hand, Lane starts feeling terribly unwell but she's so high she's too happy to notice. She goes upstairs trying to find Blake but walks on Mason and Abigail having sex. She leaves all wobbly and finally finds Blake.

''Hey...why are you so...girly...?''

''Because I'm intersex...?'' Blake decides to answer a bit scared of the truth but knows Lane won't remember that.

Suddenly Lane laughs and starts being even more wobbly.

''I don't feel good...'' Lane suddenly says and Blake panics. Then, she passes out on the floor and Blake panics even more.

''Lane..please wake up...''

After a few attempts, he notices how pale she is and how fast beats despite her passing out.

He instantly knows it's not normal and goes downstairs trying to find help despite knowing everyone is partying. He founds Torrey and Grace and tells her. They immediately go upstairs to go help him as they realized it was bad.

Grace decided the best was the call an ambulance as she knew it was urgent as she knew Lane had diabetes. Blake decided to stay with Lane, Torrey went to wait outside for the ambulance and Grace goes alert the most people possible as she knows how dangerous it is.

As soon as Torrey goes outside deeply worried, Olivia and William who don't know her look at her concerned.

''Are you ok? What's going on?''

''A girl passed out and her heart is beating extremely fast, we are waiting for an ambulance.''

''What?! Who?!''

''Lane Hopewell.''

The party still goes on despite Lane passing out.

——————

Eventually, everyone starts panicking inside and outside when they hear an ambulance and a cop too. The paramedic immediately rushed in as Torrey guide them to Lane.

The cop starts urging everyone to leave the property. They caught sight of Joshua and they don't like seeing that. Everyone leaves in fear despite being black-out drunk.

The paramedic gets Lane on the stretcher and gets her in the ambulance. By then, only Torrey, Blake, Grace, Parker and Alexis are still there and are in the front of the house.

''What happened?'' Alexis asks.

''Lane Hopewell passed out after having too much to drink, had taken drugs and she has diabetes.'' Grace answers.

''How do you know that?''

''Because I used to be friends with her.'' It remains silent between them in the cold chilly wind.

They never knew the night would end like this, they thought everything would be fine. They never knew Alexis's sweet sixteen party could have turned into a nightmare...