#Dilian

*For those that forgot, Dilian is the official shame name I gave for Kilian and Dakota in all the character's love development. You are free to use this one or another one. Yes, this chapter is about those two. Enjoy!*

Kilian's pov

Ugh, I have to go back to school after the long Easter break that I know despite it all was needed and I know I don't want to but at least school is more fun now, yeah...

Well, for me things got better I guess but...no one can deny the party that I should've never gone there, Alexis's sweet sixteen birthday party.

It was a disaster, I'm not the first to say that, am I? It's been 2 weeks since that disaster and a week since we went back to school after Spring break and Rochester High is slowly getting back to normal.

That's how bad it was. It wasn't just because Lane Hopewell got into an ambulance after passing out and could've died that made this party such a disaster, no, it was the rumours and the actions that came that night. There were so much bad things that happened that we had never seen before and a lot of things happened that I think weren't supposed to happen at all.

Of course, the worse thing about the party was Lane Hopewell who got rushed into an ambulance and that was also the event responsible for officially ending the party.

Through, there were much more things that definitely were...messed up. Some rumours got confirmed, people's secrets got exposed and some are still rumours but I might as well talk about it huh?

I hate drama and hate getting into some but how can I not be shocked by everything that happened and be bothered when my best friend is at the forefront of those shameful rumours being thrown on social media and around the school?

I knew Charlie liked Maverick, gosh he never stopped talking about him and I encouraged him to get closer to Maverick. Of course, I was only kidding when I said Maverick was gay not literally gay, drunk kissed Charlie at the party and end up cheating on Makayka.

Wait, that's a lie. I know the truth now as Charlie told me but no one else knows the truth.

Regardless, everything that came after that was horrible. The kiss got viral, everyone was disgusted that Maverick could be gay and put the blame on Charlie.

Poor Charlie, I rarely feel bad for people but I seriously did a week ago. People accused him of forcing Maverick to kiss him, turning him gay and trying to break up the most popular couple.

That was never Charlie's intention in any way and I know that Maverick knows, Dakota and even Camilla. We all know it's not true.

Charlie got threatened multiple times and so much more. He had never been in the spotlight but he was now but for the wrong reasons. It's horrible how people have been treating Charlie. It hurts him to see that but he says he understands.

During Spring break, Dakota and I were there to support him and be there for him during those times as much as possible.

Yeah, there haven't been any rumours or scandals surrounding me but one thing didn't go to plan at that party.

Dakota accidentally forgot that they didn't know me. So, I was forced to say I not only was their friend to Maverick and Charlie but that we are dating.

I hated that a lot and sometimes I wish I could've said it when I was ready to but in the end, it wasn't bad as I thought.

Charlie and Maverick were just surprised I was dating someone and luckily Charlie wasn't mad at me. He supports us, so I'm not surprised but he did tell me that he'd like it if I could trust him more about things like that. I mean, I can understand why it would bother Charlie.