Ending notes

The LGBTQ+ gang is now officially completed!

Unfortunately, this novel is now complete but as I've said before, it has to let other novels face their own wings, this time around I'm not talking about a new novel. Eventually, you will understand why.

Regardless, I'm glad and released this novel is completed as it's been such a long process. This novel is the longest novel I have ever done and so it makes it the fastest I have ever written an
entire novel. I started at the start of June and today it's either August 11th. Besides, this makes it my eighth completed novel! That is only in a year or so. This is huge and I'm really proud of myself for having accomplished that.

Despite it all, I worked so hard on this novel despite all the hardships. Even if this novel is actually a reboot of the original this novel is by far the hardest and most complicated novel I have ever written.

During its tenure, I would have to post extreme amounts of chapters in a restrained amount of time not just on Wattpad and Tapas, Inkitt too. Sometimes posting so much would make me have a burnout. What I've done for this novel is insane and unbelievable.

But what you all believe me if I said I was originally planning for worse? Yeah, by that I mean, I wanted the entire novel to be written upon release and of course, it never happened because it was basically impossible. The release date was even originally planned for June 4th so it could align with Pride month but it never happened. That is because I didn't even start writing before that date due to my other novel's multiple edits.

Not only that, I had to manage my other novel Love always wins at the same time.

Fun fact, the reboot of this novel has been planned since last October and the cover art was in the works beginning in March. That's insane!

Regardless, this novel was unlike anything I have ever done before. Creating, writing and so much more about 20 characters was complicated but worth it. I mean who does a novel with 20 different POVs? Well me! Others might have done it or do it too but it's so challenging that resolving around 2, 3 or 4 POVs is better.

Anyways, I wanted all my characters to have different hobbies, a life, a role, difficulties, challenge and not just random, realistic ones.

Although I know some might not be the best described, I've tried my best with research and my own knowledge. I also had to deal with the restrictive number of words due to rules on the other site Tapas. So, I had to manage with what I had!

Botherline, The LGBTQ+ gang was an out-of-ordinary journey.

I'm glad I made this novel happen and especially the reboot despite how occupied I am.

This novel is far from perfection as I continuously notice new mistakes and still fix them.

Even if it's that, I hope my hard work paid off and you all enjoyed the novel.

So, I would appreciate it if you could all give feedback. It would appreciate it a lot and it would help to know what went well and what didn't go all too well.

I also want to thank you all for all the support I've gotten for this novel! I appreciate it a lot! Any form of support will still be appreciated no matter what! I seriously never thought this novel would generate the success it has as I feared it would be too controversial.

Lastly, comment down below which character of The LGBTQ+ gang you related the most with, you don't have to explain why if you don't want to. Which ship or ships was your favourite?

Last fun questions, that would be fun to see your responses but you're not forced to answer.

-Which character was the most likeable?
-Which character was the least likeable?
-Which character was the most realistic?
-Which character was the least realistic?