Epilogue

No pov

After that day, they all became The LGBTQ+ gang they promised to be despite some of them not liking each other.

The ending did not feel complete and with reason, there are just too many secrets. And well, for one final time, every ship's outcome gets to be revealed. This novel deserves a real ending and it'll be the case. Now without further ado, here is a brief on how each love ship's outcomes.

Maverick+Charlie= #Caverick

After that night, Maverick decided he had enough and came out to the whole world. During the summer month, he revealed that he was dating Charlie despite all the consequences it had.

Indeed they both suffered consequences once they got back to school like being treated differently and Maverick doesn't accept him for who he is. Even if it's not the best in his new life, Maverick is just happy he's not closeted anymore and gets to be out and proud with Charlie even if his basketball career is compromised.

Makayla+Emery= Eakayla

After making out in front of others on the school trip and being told it bothered no one she liked girls, Makayla realized that telling others about her and Emery wouldn't be nearly as impossible.

That summer, she decided to tell more people she was dating Emery and even being with her in public, though she didn't want to tell the whole social media as it'd be deemed extreme.

Her biggest challenge was her mom and she decided one sit for all to stand up to her mom. Of course, it didn't go well and her mom wouldn't accept words coming out of her daughter's mouth but even if her mom started trying to control her again, she realized that she could stand up against her mom.

A few months later things remained tense and toxic between Makayla and her mom but Makayla tries her best to not let her mom get o her.

Back to school, Makayla was too scared to go public with Emery out of fear of the opinion of others but she realized how happy Maverick was despite it all and how much Emery didn't care nearly as much about it either. So, she came out.

Not everyone accepted it and she wasn't treated the same way but she realized it wasn't the end of the world if others didn't all like her, she had her new friends and her girlfriend ready to fight whoever is mean to her.

Kilian+Dakota= #Dilian

Not much changed for those two after that night. You'd think the topic of sex would be discussed due to a conversation but it didn't. They all focused on becoming friends with the others and having fun.

It would take months before they would do anything remotely considered sexual and going all the way took more than a year as they never felt comfortable with it, it's mostly Kilian that felt off with their male anatomy.

They would never be officially public but everyone knew about them because they were friends with some of the popular students at Rochester High, aka Maverick Campbell.

Through they would both start being more open about their gender identities and although it'd take a long time before all members of the gang used the correct pronouns, things were fine.

Camilla+Ethan= #Cthan

Ah, the odd couple. They look like the odd couple and they are. They are so different.

Not much changed for those two. Ethan would only continue getting more open about his asexuality and accept who he is. Camilla would continue her transition to a girl and Ethan supports that. Let's just say Ethan is the type of guy that doesn't care about seeing every part of Camilla even her naked but still not be attracted to her sexually. Though as time went on, he realizes how much he loves Camilla.