#Plexis

*For those that forgot, that is the official ship name I gave for Alexis and Parker on all characters' love development. You can see this one or another one. So yes, this chapter is about those two. Enjoy!*

Alexis's pov

One month later and my reputation is still ruined. Yeah, it's been a month since my disastrous party and things for me have yet to go back to normal. It's horrible!

All my life I worked so hard to achieve respect and get the role of the school's president all for it to vanish because of one event.

Everyone knew my name because of my role at Rochester High but now I'm known as the girl that organized the disastrous party that went all over the news.

It's horrible. It was the first time I organized a party myself and it was my sixteenth birthday. I was sure everything would be fine and we'd all have fun but gosh I was deadly wrong.

Being the cause of that party and getting the blame for it by the entire town, parents, news outlets and the school board is horrible.

Sure, I'm the one that organized the party and it was at my dad's but I was far from responsible for everything that happened during that time, that's unfortunate that people can't see that.

Luckily for me, I didn't lose my role as school president but I got a long lecture from the principal and the school board threatening me to not do that ever again.

Obviously, that party was a shame to Rochester High as it spread nasty rumours and ruined the most popular students.

Most of the rumours have calmed down and some have been entirely forgotten, especially about the nobodies.

Rumours about Ethan White selling drugs are no longer a rumour but a fact. People still don't want to do anything with him but I understand. The guy is misunderstood quite a bit but he still isn't an angel as I know him quite well due to his behaviour.

Regardless, things changed for him, he seems to be dating Camilla the trans girl that transferred to Rochester High more than a year ago.

I don't think much of it but I don't think Camilla is making a wise choice, of course I say that as the school president. Dating the school's bad boy is never a good thing but good for her. It was nice to get her adjusted to Rochester High but now that she is, I couldn't care less.

Although the fact she is trans makes it she needs to be more protected, she chose the wrong crowd. Yeah, forget what I said, over those two, it does worry me that Camilla is dating Ethan White, though I won't tell her. It's her thing and I won't interfere with that when I have my own problems.

Other than those two, the shock over Maverick and Makayla being gay has calmed down. It shocked everyone including me. Everyone finds it even more weird that they broke up right when we came back from Spring break. Now they just seem like two best friends which is nice.

They still are the top two most popular students in our school but I know they've had it rough those last few weeks. The fact that they could be gay never got confirmed calmed down the suspicions. They haven't been seen near the Charlie guy or Emery Blackwell.

As the school president, I hear about all rumours or drama going on.

Though there's one rumour that hasn't died down since and no it's thankfully not about Parker, no it's worse, people still think Grace might be my step-sister!

That's horrible! Whoever started that rumour is good as dead. Unfortunately, I have yet to know who is but right now I'm more concerned about the fact people still speculate about me like that.