#Caverick

*For those that don't remember this is the official ship name I gave to Maverick and Charlie on all the character's love development. This chapter is indeed about them and just so you know, you are free to use this ship name or use another for them. Now enjoy!*

Maverick's pov

Ever since Alexis's sweet sixteen party, everything has been going downhill.

It's safe to say that party was a disaster with how it ended and what happened during it.

What really ended the party was when Lane Hopewell got into an ambulance after passing out, I heard she had too much to drink and has diabetes. How come no one knew she was diabetic?

The cops were there too to usher us out of there.

It was frightening having the cops there and an ambulance but that's far from the worse of it.

Everyone heard about that party, yeah, they heard. It's no surprise that it got all over the news. The whole town knows and sees that party as a scandal or a terrible event.

So many things were involved in that party that I was not even aware of. Drugs were there, full of alcohol that I took, of course, I can't forget that. We were lots of teenagers of all ages.

There was a lot of drama too. Before the disastrous end of the party, everyone posted about the party on social media so every dramatic event was mentioned.

I don't want to name all of them but I just know I was involved and got severe consequences, we're not talking about police involvement but still, it's huge.

Alexis Jones got the huge blame for the party and honestly, I don't know if she still has a reputation left of her. Will she still be the school's president after that? I have no clue.

Though, that's far from important for me.

The biggest gossip news revolves around me and Makayla.

That night I got too drunk and badly wanted to kiss Charlie, you know finally kissing a guy for the first time but everyone filmed it and it got spread around on social media.

I wasn't the only one that did such a thing, Makayka was caught almost making out with Emery the soccer player and it got all over social media.

Now news keeps thinking that Makayla and I cheated on each other, they are shocked that we could be both gay and that we must have broken up.

That was my deepest nightmare, I never wanted the truth to be exposed, like ever.

It's worse than I thought and the consequences are as bad as I thought.

After that party, it's now luckily spring break or else I doubt things would run smoothly at school.

I have no clue what happened to the others and I don't know much about Makayla unfortunately, not even Charlie. I badly need to talk to them but I guess I can't anymore.

Of course, as the news got out my parents found out that I kissed Charlie at that party and that I supposedly broke up with Makayla.

As far as I know, the deal is still not off between Makayla and me but I fear that the damage has already been done.

My parents did find out about it thanks to social media but what didn't help is my freaking goddamn brother, Thomas. He was present at the party so he could confirm everything that happened at the party even that part.

Unfortunately for me, the f**ker told everything against me.

That was on Saturday. The last time I saw Charlie was at the party and the same thing for Makayla.