Meet Ethan White

Ethan's pov

Ugh, school is over. It means I have to go back to this dull home.

Trust me, I'm not a big fan of school either that's why I mostly skip classes but going home is just worse...

Home...a home everyone dreams to be in but I don't dream to be in. Yeah, I live in a mansion. There are some maids and we all have our own butler's in my house. My parents are popular and they are known but I make sure to stay far away from that lifestyle. I don't want that life.

I'm the youngest son of four sons. Yeah, sucks really. The youngest is mostly abandoned but at least it means less glory for me.

It would be easy to say I'm a dirty rich teenage guy but I'm not just that. I have quite a reputation for other stuff. No one knows I'm rich as I don't brag about it and I don't give two f**ks. Why would I? It's not like the others at school care much more either.

Being rich is just lonely. I have no real friends and I hate my life basically. I like acting like nothing is wrong with me but it really isn't.

I smoke and sometimes I smoke weed too especially at parties. I also sell drugs. Why? It's not because I want to. Yeah, I earn dirty cash but it's better than being stuck at home in such a ridiculous luxurious home where I don't belong.

So, who am I really? Well, I'm Ethan White, otherwise known as the school's bad boy. It's ridiculous I know. I don't even beat up people or bully others. I couldn't care less about that. I know other guys that are worse than me in that regard.

It's just because I don't do my homework, I smoke, I skip classes and sell drugs that people see me as this kind of bad boy. No one wants to be near me. It's pathetic and lonely but I'm used to it. I own it. It's still better than back home.

Nothing works for me. My life is just some dull place where I have no reason to be in.

As bad as the reputation of being a bad boy isn't cool, it's better than being known for being wealthy. No one needs to know one of the Whites sons had the guts to go to a public school.

Yeah, I go to Rochester High a public school instead of the private one my older brothers went to. It's my way to get away from them and from this wealthy life.

I don't want to be poor, I just want to live a life in peace without the media on me. Thank god my parents don't care about me. They are always on business trips and no one cares about the youngest son that goes to a public school.

So yeah, I don't get on the news outlet despite my bad behaviour. I'm sure my parents would be disappointed in me if they found out I sell drugs but what would that change? They already do not like me all that much.

Enough about that life, school is over and it means going back home. Though, I have an idea in mind. They won't mind if I arrive late, would they? I need to sell the drugs I got given the other day.

Eh, I might as well take some and smoke. Besides I need some.

I go to my usual place behind the three and get surprised once I see Emery waiting there. I thought she had a game. Oh well, guess I'm not the only one that needs a smoke.

"Hey, a bit risky what you're doing there aren't ya?" I smirk as I get behind the tree. I take out my pack of cigarettes.

"Oh shut up and give me the smoke."

"What is getting on your nerve like that?" I smirk.

"None of your business." She says harshly.

"Is it that Makayka girl?" I smirk.