Meet Grace Evans

Grace's pov

It's Monday and as much as I don't usually like it, I do this time, it means I can see my boyfriend. I missed him. I wanted to hang out this weekend but he said he was busy working.

I don't like it when he says that because it's suspicious he always works every weekend but it's fine.

Mason's my first boyfriend actually so he means a lot to me. We started dating right before Christmas break.

I've known Mason for a while as he's the one that films every school's show, he does the radio for school and he animates shows. We already got along before thanks to that but we weren't friends.

On the last day before the Holidays, I was performing for the Holiday show for our school during the last period before the Holidays. I practiced with the school's band for a while and that day was a special

I performed a song on the piano as I've always done and sang too. I did a special sad version of Santa Claus tell me. I wasn't expecting others to enjoy my performance but they did.

They never do usually, everyone doesn't care about me but that day everyone surprisingly cheered me on and congratulated me. I was utterly baffled, I was surprised and left without any words.

After my performance, everyone at school was congratulating me. They considered my singing performance and the piano better than the other students ever the oldest ones that are way better than me. They said it was truly inspiring and that I was good.

That day, I got viral on social media and I was considered the main singer at Rochester High. It's still the case to this day. It's unbelievable that it's the case and I think the students that are older than me are better but if they consider me the best then I think about my role very seriously and carefully.

Yeah, my name is Grace Evans and I'm the lead singer at Rochester High even if I'm not even well-liked and popular.

Regardless, after the show ended, everyone congratulated me and then the school day ended which meant it was now the Holidays.

Everyone was leaving and I was getting ready to leave backstage when I saw a guy there waiting for me, it was Mason.

I was confused about why he was waiting in the hallways of the school instead of leaving like the others for their Holidays. I thought he wasn't there for me but he was.

No one was there except him and I and that's when he confessed that he liked me. I was shocked and I didn't know what to say. He said he had liked me for some time and called that crazy but he made me have my first kiss in the empty hallways of the school.

I didn't reject him and actually realized that I liked the kiss. That's when I figured I must have had feelings for him already but I just didn't know they were there.

Even though I never dated before, for some reason I just couldn't refuse Mason. I was never interested in dating and I was always careful to not get involved with that but he got me curious to try it out.

So, I asked him if we could date and he was more than happy that I proposes that.

So, since that day I've been dating him and dare I say my feelings for him have only grown from there. I'm glad I asked him that and gave dating a try.

Mason Lowell, that's his name. He's really sweet to me. He always compliments me even if I don't necessarily want it.

We always get along well and actually, laugh together. He's funny and he likes having fun. It's unlike what I'm used to but it's fine. He talks a lot too but that might be because he's an animator and he does radio.