Meet Alexis Jones

Alexis's pov

Oh, Rochester High. Yup, that's my school. This school means a lot to me. I have a big role in this school.

I'm a part of the student council even if I'm just a Sophomore. Though, I'm not just a nobody, no I managed to obtain control of this school. Yeah, I'm the school's president. Everyone fears me and with the right cause.

I always arrive at school well-dressed. I always make sure I have the best image and that I look good. I always come to school with the best outfits. I look perfect despite my ginger hair.

Though, I can't arrive at school with an ounce of bad hair or whatever. I can't even wear basic clothes like all the other teenagers see me. I have to be the best all the time.

Everyone fears me as soon as they see me. I own this school. I'm fashionable and I look good. I look like a strict woman even if I have yet to have 16 but I'm not that bad. I just like dominating and having control. I like being the boss of everything. I rule. Through this, I own this scary dominant energy.

Being apart of the student council makes me not well-liked because I am bossy and too strict but it's actually the opposite.

I don't have lots of friends but I know everyone and I can talk to everyone too. I'm the one that organizes and plans the big events in this school.

There's only one person that holds this power in this school and that's me, Alexis Jones.

No seriously what makes me so ambitious? Well, when I was 5 my parents moved here from Ireland. I was bullied for my accent and my ginger hair but I didn't let that get me.

Unfortunately, it made me self-cautious about my body, too even though I only wanted only perfection. Though, it didn't affect my confidence if only it made me more confident.

I knew from them on that I wanted to prove those haters wrong. So, I did everything possible to get here and I'm glad I'm here.

Beginning Freshman year, I was already well-liked. It's a surprise I managed to take the role of school's president just in my sophomore year but I did. I got elected into it. Now I'm proving those haters wrong. No one is making fun of me. Especially not when I hope to be the best.

Other than being the school's president, I surprisingly have a life, though not much.

I never date but I tend to find some other sophomores admirable. The Alexis Jones can be in love? Yes, though I tend to like the shy type. I find it cute surprisingly.

Obviously, those people don't know as I have no such reason to ask them out. Though, it doesn't stop me from admiring them from afar.

I love my role as the school's president as it's perfection, that's true but I still have a life even if I am too busy getting perfection and ruling the student council.

Gosh, people think nothing is wrong with me. Maybe they are right but if they knew the difficulties of their school president they'll shut up about it.

Yeah, I'm not perfect even if I want to be. It's just not possible and sometimes it takes a toll on me.

One of which is regulating my weight. I know I'm thin but I can't have any abnormalities. I can't be like a certain someone I know. That's horrible.

I always try to make sure I have a diet and that I don't eat such bad foods as other teenagers eat.

I indeed try too hard but I can't start gaining weight. The idea of becoming fat is just horrible. How can people possibly be ok being fat? There's no good in that. Like I can't believe half of my family is fat...What a joke.