Meet Abigail Lambert

Abigail's pov

It's refreshing coming to school with rolling skates. I'm glad it's warm enough and a sunny day too. I don't get to do this often those days because it's still March but as days are getting warmer, I might as well come to school in rolling skates every single day.

I love rolling skating as it's fun, especially with the wind on me but sometimes I wish I could do it with someone else.

I have two friends but one is in a wheelchair and the other is well...how can I put it? He's autistic, so he wouldn't like it.

When I don't roller skate to go to school, it's anime that has my attention.

Today, I put on my favourite t-Shirt of my favourite anime, Demon Slayer. I love anime, it's what I watch all the time. Sometimes I even think of cosplaying. I probably have seen every possible anime. I'm a top fan.

Unfortunately, my friends aren't interested in that but I understand. They can't possibly like that and besides they already have their interest they like. I could make friends that like it but in my town anime is not well perceived, it's seen as weirdos. I'm not a weirdo though, I'm cool, I think.

My favourite genre is anime but that's not all, I'm a sucker for romcoms, I like watching movies, and shows name it in my free time. I know everything about movies.

Call me a huge fan but I'm more than that. I'm also a sucker for Yaoi, yes gay stuff. I just love shipping my favourite characters together! I even do it on real people, though I know they aren't gay.

I'm not known in this school unlike those Maverick's Campbells, Makayla's Shewell and so much more but regardless I still have a name. My name is Abigail Lambert and I like to think I'm a funny girl, not a weirdo.

I could call myself pretty if it weren't for my awful acne but it doesn't matter, what matters is people that slay.

Yeah, as I said I'm not an important girl, people see me as a loser and I don't like that but I take it.

I'm the loser because I'm friends with Bakri Salhi who just happens to be altruistic and Olivia McClain who's in a wheelchair. We are seen as the odd trio but trust me we are the best.

I've always been friends with them since I was young. I met them in third grade when I moved here and since then we've been friends. We jock around together and understand one another. No one wants to be friends with us and that's ok.

I'm seen as the normal one and I don't like that all that much. Olivia wasn't always in a wheelchair, she got into a car accident in 5th grade and lost her parents. Yeah, she's an orphan but I always take care of her.

I don't see her as less and she doesn't either. She's so optimistic just like I am. She never gives ups. She tries to live a life as closer to normal as possible. She even loves taking photos of beautiful scenery.

While Bakri isn't the same case. He's really reserved and absent-minded most of the time. He has trouble communicating and is terrible at reading social cues. This way he has me! I'm always by his side to help him.

Regardless, he likes dancing oddly enough. He can't get enough of it. He loves it and is deeply stuck up on it, it's even too much sometimes. I'm just glad that despite his autism he still manages to do something he likes, dancing, it doesn't make him that different from the rest.

Because of those differences they never managed to get other friends, especially Bakri. I'm the only one who accepts them and sticks with them. As I said I love helping people in need.

It wouldn't come as a surprise that we all don't have a love life. Yes, we are indeed all 15 but come on how come we never had our first kiss or went on a date?! Even I haven't had my first kiss.