Meet Joshua Anderson

Joshua's pov

Gosh, it's so fun to be carefree and do whatever you want. Yeah, that's what I do.

A lot of people don't like me, it has to do with my stupid action but who cares? I never killed anyone, I don't see what's wrong with what I do.

Other people are just scumbags when they say I am a bad guy or a criminal. I'm not a criminal just because I went to Juvie once. They caught me doing things that in their minds is wrong but there's no problem with that.

Seriouksg, stealing? That's fun. Who cares about someone who steals? Alcohol and drug possession. Hello? I need my drug. They say it's because I'm a minor. Who cares that I'm 15 or 21? Owning drugs and alcohol is nowhere near a crime. Tell me, which teenager doesn't have that? Ugh, stupid laws

And then there's the whole I am a predator thing and girls are victims? What kind of crap is that? Apparently, I abuse girls? When did I do that? We were in a good for a time and for the times when I did fight, well that was intentional. Like, those guys deserve it a ton. They got what they deserved.

I've been off juvie for 6 months now but don't go thinking I'm fully free. The moment I do
something the cops go after me and I'm back into Juvie, yeah that's what we call probation.

I still have community service to do on weekends which sucks a lot but even if I want to skip it, I've been warned I'd go back in.

So, yeah I've trying my best to not get back there, I don't want to go back with those f**kers. If a few months ago, when I supposedly pushed a trans girl from the school's roof, got her hospitalized and got expelled didn't teach me something, then I don't know what is no more.

By now, it's easy to tell who I am right? I'm Joshua Anderson the so-called criminal. What a joke...It ain't that bad.

Regardless, I'm so glad they didn't give me juvie time but that has to do with the fact she's trans. Like, who cares? No one wants to see a guy pretending to be a girl, it's disgusting. Gosh, I can't believe they let that slide but I guess I'm not the only one who thinks that way:

What's worse is that trans guy or whatever is back in Rochester High aka my new school. He's scared of me lol. Can't even look at me and he dared to dress up like a girl, now everyone thinks he's a girl, what a joke, just like those fags in the school.

Ugh...I even noticed the other day that Ethan started hanging out with him. I don't know if he knows but he needs to stop hanging around such a joke of a person. He'll be a fag too and I don't think he wants that.

How do I know Ethan? I know him other than at school, yeah, the rumours are true he sells drugs and I'm one of his clients, crazy right?

Who else do I know in Rochester High? Goodf**ing damnit Alexis Jones the school's president. She's always watching me all the time making sure I don't bully anyone at all. What a joke.

Anyways, regarding the fact I am keeping low, I can't lie and say there aren't some things that can't change. Drug, alcohol, breaking rules? Like, you think I'd change overnight? Nah, I can't believe they think something like that when every teenager drinks alcohol. They're crazy.

It's not like I care what other things but I care about my scooter, oh yes, my beautiful scooter, I love her. The f**kers dared to take that away from me when I was in Juvie, I had gotten her just last summer as I was still 14. The scooter was the last gift I got before someone new came into my life.

I recently got my scooter and I'm so happy that I do. She brings me everywhere that I want without depending on my parents.

I understood a long time ago to stop depending on them. Apparently, my dad is a junkie and alcoholic, well it sure seems like it and my mom pisses me off.