School trip

No pov

The final day of school ruled out and the final day has now passed. Rochester Day was a fun day but there's one thing all sophomores have been looking forward to, the school trip.

Oddly enough, the school trip starts quite simply, they all leave on the bus on a beautiful sunny day. They would go for a trip of a few hours and land at their destination. They would put their things at the hotel and then go visit areas of the chosen city for the rest of the day. After that, they would sleep a night at the hotel and then go back home the next day.

So, as Rochester Day passed and it's now Saturday very early morning, it means it's time for the school trip!

Indeed, students are all arriving and packing their stuff for the trip. They all settle on the bus and choose their seats.

The first one to be there is Alexis Jones and not like after Parker Watkins her boyfriend, correction lover arrives with their stuff.

They of course choose to sit together, besides, who wants to sit next to Alexis?

Other students arrive but most importantly, Makayla Shewell arrives all ready to go with her huge luggage. Maverick Campbell is oddly enough not there yet but that's because he's not well organized.

Not long after, Emery Blackwell shows up without a care in a world alongside a small language which fascinates others.

Then, Charlie Mysak arrives with Kilian Baker. Charlie wishes he could sit with Maverick but knows he can't. Dakota Koval has yet to arrive because they are always almost late which pisses off Kilian.

Torrey Salomon arrives at school with all her friends except Parker, of course, they are already there. It's Lane's Hopewell parents that accepted driving them all at school.

William Littlewood shows up all alone and he gets nervous that his new set of friends are not there yet.

After that, Mason Lowell shows up all dressed up cooly.

Eventually, Maverick Campbell finally arrives, then a few minutes later it's Camilla Lopez and Ethan White who somehow arrive together.

That only leads down to Dakota Koval, Bakri Selhi and Joshua Anderson.

The bus is soon to leave as others start gathering on the bus.

Torrey Salomon of course sits next to Grace Evans in the back, which forces Blake Hamilton to sit next to an overtalktive Lan.

Surprisingly, Makayla had the guts to sit next to Emery even if their relationship is a secret.

Kilian waits on the bus and saves a place for Dakota. Though they are starting to be slightly anxious and impatient Dakota is still not there yet.

Camilla who's getting used to handling what others think and starting to not give a damn like her boyfriend Ethan, undoubtedly sits next to Ethan. They hold hands and no one even looks at them anymore. Camilla loves the gesture so Ethan started getting used to holding hands despite it not being his thing before.

Then this leaves the rest in a huge problem, Abigail usually sits with Olivia but she doesn't want William to sit next to Mason and Bakri and Joshua are yet to be there.

Luckily, Bakri arrives to the relief of his friends but everyone gets shocked once they see that he arrives on a scooter with Joshua. Previously, Joshua didn't want to be seen with Bakri but decided to screw that for the school trip since he knows he'll be with him anyways.

Bakri automatically decides to sit next to Joshua not giving him a choice.

That leads Abigail to a tough choice. She noticed that Charlie is sitting all alone but doesn't want to do that.