00

1995

Today was the final day of the triwizard tournament. My brother Cedrid Diggory was one of Hogwarts champions.

My name is Lily, and I'm a 3rd year Slytherin at Hogwarts. My older brother Cedric is 17 and in Hufflepuff.

Cedric always looks out for me. He says it is his responsibility. Well, it is my turn to look out from him.

I heard through the grapevine that Cedric has some important information that Voldemort wants to keep hidden. He found out that Voldemort is actually a half blood, and by the sounds of it, he will kill whoever knows outside of his circle.

When I heard my brother could be in danger, I set up a plan to "extract" my brother from the Wizarding World. I will keep you safe, Cedric.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come on, Cedric, where are you?"
I start bouncing my knees. He has been in the maze too long. When all of a sudden I see him and Harry land on the grass.

The band begins to play when I see Harry crying on Cedric. Something is wrong! Before I could make it down to the field, my father ran down and yells, "No! That's my boy!"

"Cedric!!!! Cedric!!!! Come on, open your eyes!" I yell.

I look at my father, who knew I have had a backup plan, and he simply nods his head in approval to go.

I cast a charm on Cedric that will slow down time. That way, I can save the heart beats that he has left. I pull out a time turner and give it a couple of turns.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1918

Carlisle Cullen was doing his rounds at the hospital when he heard a noise come from a supply closet. Before he could even open the door, he was pulled in by a young girl.

"Carlisle Cullen?"

"Yes, do I know you?" He asked

"No, Mr. Cullen, but I know you. I am a student at Hogwarts." Lily said

"Ahh, how is Dumbledore?"

"From where I am from, stressed. I am from the year 1995 and I need your help. My brother is dying due to the killing curse. He had knowledge of a dark wizard, and he tried to kill my brother. I need you to turn him." She said forcefully.

"You want me to turn your brother? He would wake up in a different time and confused. Are you really sure that this is what you want?" Carlisle asked

Lily shook her head. "My brother deserves a life. A wife. A family. He will wake up with NO knowledge of his past life. His memories will awaken only when he sees someone from Hogwarts or myself. I hope he forgives me. But I have to keep him safe. My time is almost up here. I will be returning to 1995." She cries.

When Carlisle saw a tear drop for her brother, he bent down and bit him. "I will take care of him. Until we meet again. I never did catch your name, though."

"It's Lily. Lily Diggory."