Chapter 29: Rott in Hell

Sam was sitting at home with Teddy and Sabrina worrying about his wife. He didn't like feeling powerless when it came to protecting her.

Lily had told him that today would be the day they finished Rudolphus. She would make sure of it. She made sure the beach was closed off for the day for their plan and would be home with pizzas for supper.

"Come home soon, Lily." He whispered.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lily was on the beach in a bikini. She was trying to tan in peace when a shadow was cast over her.

"Little Miss. Diggory isn't so little anymore." She heard him say.

She knew this meant show time.

She looked up and started to shake. "Rudolphus. You are meant to be in Azkaban." She said, scared.

"Well, I couldn't go until I had a taste of you as well. Tabby was such a pleasure to have. I bet you will be the same." He smiled sadistically.

She began to crawl away from him. She knew he liked the chase. He went after her until he heard, "Crucio!"

Luna had popped out of the wooded area. Tabby wasn't far behind her with a gun. Rudolphus was screaming in agony, but they didn't care.

Luna had stopped the spell just long enough for him to realize what was about to happen.

"Now Rudolphus, I believe you know this spell all too well. Imperio!" Luna yelled.

He looked at her with wide eyes. He knew he was about to die, and it scared him.

"On your knees!" Luna yelled.

Tabby approached him. "You took something from me that night. You laughed, held me down, told me I would enjoy it, well it is time for me to take something from you. Your life." She pointed the gun to his forehead.

"You would really do this? What happened to protecting people and never turning dark. You are no better than me if you do this." He tried to persuade her.

"You're wrong. I am saving so many girls from you. I actually might sleep well tonight for once. Rot in hell you son of a bitch." She says and pulls the trigger.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The kings and Cullens were talking about a new law when all heard a *BANG*.

Edward took off running towards the sound. He smelled blood and followed that to the first beach of La Push.

When he arrived, he saw a bonfire with his sister, cousin, and friend, throwing a body in the flames.

"You were supposed to call Harry. What are you doing?" He asked.

"We killed him the muggle way, but used 2 unforgivables. We did try calling him, but he didn't answer, so this is plan B. We saved his house ring with some of his blood on it. Should be convincing enough that he is dead." Lily said.

"Tabby used her gun, didn't she?" Edward asked.

"Oh yeah! Between the eyes, too. It was so amazing. I got to see the man who haunts my nightmares, finally die, and Tabby finally got justice." Lily smiled.

"We should have brought marshmallows." Luna laughed.

Edward looked at her like she had 2 heads. "That's messed up, Luna. You girls get home soon, Aro and Caius are driving me up a wall." He sped off.

"So, are we going to give Caius a chance now?" Lily asked.

Tabby looked at her and smiled.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"They should be back by now." Aro paced.

"I'm sure they are fine, Aro." Carlisle says to his friend.

Caius looked like he wanted to murder someone when he heard laughing coming towards the house.

He and Aro ran outside to greet them.
"Aro!" Luna ran into his arms.

"Tabby, I'm glad to see you are ok. How did it go? Are you ok?" Caius asked.

She walked over to him and pulled him down for their first kids.

She finally broke away. "I'm better than fine. I do have regrets that I did not do that sooner."

"As do I, amore. Have you changed your mind about coming back to Volterra with me?" Caius asked.

"Yes, just understand I will still have to leave daily Monday thru Friday to teach Ness." She said.

He didn't reply. He just smiled.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lily had finally gotten home with 12 pizzas. "Who wants food!"

Sam ran to the table and swept her up in a kiss. "Did you get him? Is it over?"

"Yes, it's over." She smiled

"Sit down and eat honey, I'll feed the kids." Sam said.

"No, no, no, I'll feed them. The pizza smell is kinda making me nauseous." Lily said.

"You love pizza. Are you sick?" Sam asked

She pulled out a box of pregnancy tests. "I don't think so."

Sam's eyes bugged out of his head. "Really?"

"Don't get too excited. I will check in the morning." She smiled.