Chapter 51: So long bitch

Holly was rocking Miles in her arms when she heard a crack.

"Viktor!" Felix looked to see a very muscular and very handsome Bulgarian. That was her ex?!

"My Holly!" Viktor hugged her too long for Felix's comfort, so he pulled Holly and Miles to his chest.

"Hey, I'm Felix, her fiancé." Holly could tell he was staking his territory, and....it was kinda hot.

"Ahh, she has told me of you. You are very lucky, and I'm happy for both of you. I hear, however, that you need me to sneak in Holly's crazy cousin into Azkaban, and I'm your guy."

Holly smiled. "Thank you, Viktor. I didn't want to involve you, but she is a risk to us and my new family."

"Say no more. I am ready to go." Viktor said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bella knew today would be her last day as an adult for a while. She wasn't going to go down that easily.

She had written everything down in a journal for later. So she would remember everything.

Holly had entered the room with Charlie, and she hid the journal.

"So this is it, huh? I just drink something and I become a baby again?" She asked.

Holly smirked, "That's right...however, change of plans."

Bella's eyes widened. "What?! We had a deal!"

"We did, Bella. However, it seems like you will still be a thorn in our sides."

Bella looked to Charlie. "D-dad, you're n-not gonna let them kill me, right!"

Charlie rolled his eyes. "She didn't say she was going to kill you. You will stay alive, but you will grow old until you do pass away naturally. That is your punishment."

"No! I was born to be a vampire! I was born to be rich and beautiful!" Bella started yelling.

"Shut up already! You are going to a prison in the Wizarding World to live out the rest of your life. I have someone who is going to take you now." Holly said

"You told me if I told you where that brat was, I would get another chance! You lying bitch!"

"I did. However, I don't like how I found him. You and your mother are disgusting Bella. You will not be able to hurt him ever again."

Bella knew it was game over but tried one last time for sympathy. "What do you mean? Where is my son? You didn't hurt him, did you?"

Holly started to shake. "How dare you?! You leave MY son out of your filthy mouth!"

"He isn't yours, Holly! He is mine! He had my DNA!" Bella said smuggly.

"You sure about that, Bella? Felix! Bring in our son, please."

Felix walked in with Miles. He was wide-eyed and began to teach for Holly.

"I used the rebirth potion in him, and then Felix and I adopted him. So Bella, he is MY baby. Enjoy suffering in Azkaban you bitch."

Viktor came in and cuffed her. "No no no no Charlie please! I will change! How could you do this to your only daughter!?"

Charlie looked at her with no emotion and said, "Holly is my daughter. Not you, Isabella."

Bella stated to thrash around. "You are gonna be sorry! I will get out and kill you all!"

Holly was gonna clap back, but Viktor had finally gotten a good enough hold on her and apperated out.

"So long bitch."